Finding truck mpg

is there any product on the market that can help me keep a constant track on mt trucks mpg per trip?

I use my home produced Excel spreadsheet to track the cars mpg (Sad i know).

But you have to remember to fill to the same point or full to get a good result

armaghcoupe:
is there any product on the market that can help me keep a constant track on mt trucks mpg per trip?

Fill it up everytime and note the mileage. Convert the litres you’ve added into gallons and then divide the mileage by the number of gallons.

Do it on Excel spreadsheet, its pretty simple as long as you always fill it right up evertime. :wink:

Buy a ■■■■■■■ powered motor and be bombarded with a whole range of bloody information about everything you’ve ever dreamed of. Twice.
once in imperial and once in US Gallons. Just to compound the horror. :smiley: :wink:

It’s easy. no gadgets.
Before you set off from the yard fill up to the brim. do your work, fill up at the end of the trip. the amount used is exactly the amount it has cost you.

not so easy to do limey im guessin if your an o/d then you aint got your own diesal pumps and 2 they probably away all week so use different places to fuel up at diffrent prices

but i am probably wrong :laughing: :laughing:

fozzie:
not so easy to do limey im guessin if your an o/d then you aint got your own diesal pumps and 2 they probably away all week so use different places to fuel up at diffrent prices

but i am probably wrong :laughing: :laughing:

I know what you mean but you could do the same sort of thing if you use your nearest services / fuel bunkering depot. calculations would be slightly out but not much.

roadrelay.■■■■■■■■■■■■

“You need a RoadRelay 4 dashboard-mounted display to read your engine parameters and trip data broadcast over the public SAE J1587 or J1939 data links, whether that data is from an electronically-controlled ■■■■■■■ diesel engine or that of any other manufacturer.”