financial standing

i’m a bit new here,so hello,have read the other post on the above mentioned…but can someone clarify something for me please■■?
i run one truck [rigid] have no margin on my licence for any others,and want to retain my o licence as is,i’m a ltd company,and have my 5 yearly review end of march,can someone tell me what that entails?? do you have to go to the tc’s office,or fill in a form??,ive only been in business 5 year’s next month,so it’s my first review,had a spot check [roadside by vosa] in december and gave the truck the all ok,and told me i was on a green light now as i’d never been stopped before :blush: .so can you use an asset,as for example, a cherished/classic car collection,which could be sold [well one would cover the £8100.00 i need twice over] within a 24 hour period, as i know of people that want, at least 2 of the car’s, if i ever sell.i have approached my own bank whom my business account is with,and they have declined me a credit card,even though i have never been in trouble with them i.e going overdrawn etc,i have applied for another one with another bank,but surely if you have way’s of raising the cash quickly through selling ASSETS!! that must count,as in goaty’s reply in the previous thread,it’s assets that CAN BE sold to raise cash quickly■■?,just remenbering what goaty said about phoning vosa,as i have been told not to contact them unless you really have too, as if they think you are unsure,they think you don’t know what your doing!!! :imp: and can cause all sort’s of greif :smiling_imp: any help would be very much appreciated,i did post on the old thread,but dont think anyone saw it,all the best,jase.

There’s no harm in ringing the TC’s office for advice. I spoke to a chap the other day who’d rung them and they found it hard to believe his name was Micheal Mouse ! :wink:

Hi mate, your licence renewal basically involves paying the fee! licences are no longer subject to 5 yr renewals as they used to be, if you do not need a margin or any other changes to the status of the licence then just pay your fee, job done. However if you did require a margin you would need to apply for a variation to the licence which would entail financial disclosures, ad in the paper and generally a visit from your local VOSA examiner who would check your maintenance systems and records, defect reporting, forward planning etc etc etc. If you need anymore info pm me.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :bulb: