simple question how do ya need in the bank to get ya o lisence granted
cheers

depends on the amount of vehicles and trailers you apply for

lol matt
i looked on the vosa site but couldnt find it
mark 1 truck and trailer mate

First vehicle is £7700 now I believe.

Paul

It’s just gone down, it’s £7,700 for the first vehicle and £4,200 for each subsequent vehicle. I’m about to apply for a licence for 3 vehicles so I will need £16,100.

You need to show that you genuinely have these funds available, and not that you have just borrowed them from your mate for the day. :wink:

Do vosa always visit the premises before granting the o licence? and its only the vehicles that require funding isnt it, the amount of trailers dosent matter?

puntabrava:
Do vosa always visit the premises before granting the o licence? and its only the vehicles that require funding isnt it, the amount of trailers dosent matter?

no

and the second part, you do not require funding for any trailers, but, you must show the amount of trailers on your O Licence application for your operating centre

shuttlespanker:

puntabrava:

no

and the second part, you do not require funding for any trailers, but, you must show the amount of trailers on your O Licence application for your operating centre

Cheers, just that i put in for 6 to allow room for change :laughing:

puntabrava:

shuttlespanker:

puntabrava:

no

on the letter from the land owner of your operating centre, it must specify the number of spaces for all the vehicles and trailers, i.e. parking for 1 truck and 6 trailers

shuttlespanker:

puntabrava:

shuttlespanker:

puntabrava:

no

on the letter from the land owner of your operating centre, it must specify the number of spaces for all the vehicles and trailers, i.e. parking for 1 truck and 6 trailers

Is on my farm, so i put space for 30, but will see what they do, they made me re advertise as my transport manager was late giving me his cpc cerifs and the advert ended up outside the 21 days pre application.

Some Transport Manager! :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Some Transport Manager! :smiley:

Tis easier than studying :laughing: Good for you for doing all the exams tho (no thumbs up smiley avaliable)

If your funding is close to the minimum required be aware that they may well add a condition to your licence that requires you to prove that you still have access to these funds at some point in the future. For me the condition was that after six months I provided them with statements for the previous three months, showing an average balance above the minimum.

Harry Monk:
I’m about to apply for a licence for 3 vehicles…

Did I miss the post with the CPC results?

dar1976:

Harry Monk:
I’m about to apply for a licence for 3 vehicles…

Did I miss the post with the CPC results?

What I meant to say was “I’m about to apply for a licence for three vehicles on the faint chance that I passed the CPC exam:wink:

Expecting the results in about a fortnight. :sunglasses:

Good stuff. Was just wondering if I’d missed it Harry, not pulling you up on anything :slight_smile:

dar1976:
Good stuff. Was just wondering if I’d missed it Harry, not pulling you up on anything :slight_smile:

No, but this will be the forum that I post the results on, so watch back here. Results are expected late January. I am anticipating passing the National exam and failing the International exam, although I have four further chances to re-take the International module.

Because it was so important to pass the National modules, due to the CPC changes coming in this year, I focussed all of my study and revision time on them. I knew I was doing that. Having said that, I still might fail those.

I will apply for a Standard National O licence if I pass, I can re-sit the International exam in March, June, September or December 2012 before I lose the chance, I would much prefer having an International O licence.

It’s not all about the money!

Harry Monk:

dar1976:

No, but this will be the forum that I post the results on, so watch back here. Results are expected late January. I am anticipating passing the National exam and failing the International exam, although I have four further chances to re-take the International module.

Because it was so important to pass the National modules, due to the CPC changes coming in this year, I focussed all of my study and revision time on them. I knew I was doing that. Having said that, I still might fail those.

I will apply for a Standard National O licence if I pass, I can re-sit the International exam in March, June, September or December 2012 before I lose the chance, I would much prefer having an International O licence.

It’s not all about the money!

H, you are are very honest person, ye have a shed load of Euro experience under ye belt and ye feel as if ye may have not done as well as ye hoped on the International CPC…love the kidology as we say here in Liverpool… :smiley:

routier:
H, you are are very honest person, ye have a shed load of Euro experience under ye belt and ye feel as if ye may have not done as well as ye hoped on the International CPC…love the kidology as we say here in Liverpool… :smiley:

Honestly, it was so difficult. I’m 52 now and this was the most mind-splitting fortnight I have had since I left school. Yes, I am a very experienced continental driver but that means nothing in CPC land, where you are required to answer three questions about the European Court of Justice and how often it sits etc :neutral_face: