Financial limit

Hi all
Does anyone know if the o licence financial limits remain the same, or change in January.

I did read somewhere that it’s going to be reduced to account for the change in the exchange rate but I’m not sure what the new amounts are going to be.

I know it goes on euro/pound exchange rate on 1st October this year, but i cannot find anything
on the web that says there may be a change.

Hi
The financial standing is dropping from £7000 to £6650 for the first vehicle and from £3900 to £3700 for each additional vehicle for standard licence holders from Jan 1st 2016. The rates for restricted licences are staying the same at £3100 and £1700. It was in Commercial Motor magazine this week.

woodcraft1:
Hi
The financial standing is dropping from £7000 to £6650 for the first vehicle and from £3900 to £3700 for each additional vehicle for standard licence holders from Jan 1st 2016. The rates for restricted licences are staying the same at £3100 and £1700. It was in Commercial Motor magazine this week.

It sounds good to me cuz I’m going to send the GV79 to TC on 27th this month and looking at my acc I was lil worrying about how many additional vehicles I can afford to add to my licence but that news just made my day(if true tho) :smiley: