Finally passed!!!!

Having been stalking this forum for the last 6 months + and learning a alot from all the interesting posts :slight_smile: cheers all !!!
I recently passed class c and c+e :smiley: after three fails on my class c and nearly giving up lol :blush: coats of leicester were great btw
so just my mod 4 to do then im thinking of hitting all the agencies i can find, at the minute im in full time warehouse work doing 40 hours over 5 days a week so im wondering can i do driving jobs on my rest days or u think i should drop my hours down to 3 or 4 days a week? totally unsure on the working time directive and driving hours ect.

You will only be able to drive 1 day a fortnight on that

Well done on your passes,best of luck on the job search

Well done on the pass :smiley:

well done on the pass :smiley:

Congrats of the pass! Iโ€™m the same, I work 37.5 hours a week in a warehouse, when I eventually get my license I donโ€™t know whether I will seek full time work or just quit and go on the agency. Got a wife n 2 kids though so will probably have to wait an age to find full time employment.

If you have a job at present please dont quit as there not many job about

Heard 1 of the bigger comp in North East have just had 2 drivers leave & they not replacing them also another comp up here has just lost a driver again they not replacing them

cheers all :smiley:
so it looks like ill be better off going down to three days a week then and see how it goes from there, just hope i donโ€™t struggle to much finding work with the minimum 2 years experiance barrier.

runs off to study for mod 4 :unamused:

yea your deffo right about not quitting your job, exspensive and very long process making a career change to driving and no gauranteeโ€™s either :cry: