Finally got some class 1 work

out of th blue, got a phone call last night from driver hire in edinburgh (im with the fife office) asking if ill do a class 1 shift for them today,

ended up going to spring distribution in livingston. not bad company to work for and the scania 4 series is well looked after. i spent most of the day without a trailer though lol.

apologies to anyone who was around newbridge or livingston and came across my driving, its been about 2 months since i last drove an artic and i was just getting into the swing of things again. though im not proud that it took me 10 mins to get a trailer on the bay only for me to leave without opening th ebarn doors lol.

gogzy:
. though im not proud that it took me 10 mins to get a trailer on the bay only for me to leave without opening th ebarn doors lol.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the best one yet.

So did you end up travelling for work?

well done mate, maybe its the opening you wanted (unlike the barn doors :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

fingers crossed for some more shifts

yea well done mate,
im in a better frame of mind today after getting a job.
anythings got to be better than being under the wifes feet iv been doing the lawn today & getting rid of a dead rat ! :open_mouth:

yea i ended up travelling for work, but its only 20 odd miles to livingston so its nothing really. plus if im staying at my g/fs jin glasgow i can just leave in the morning and travel to work on my way home.

didnt have much of a funny day today though, was out in their rigid but it was uber nice to drive, smooth gearbox/change and it was really quiet aswell. back on the artic 2moro though.

How long have you been trying Gogzy?

You might want to let your newbie mates on the other forum know, there’s a load of them ready to jump off tall buildings over there :cry:

i was looking for over 2 months for class 1, but over a year for class 2.its mainly pot luck, though im in the franchisees very good books and she came back off holiday and made it a priority to get me work so that may have helped me.