Finally got around to it

Well, I’ve finally decided to get off my backside and get my training sorted. Been given a really good deal by Red Rose to do my class 2 followed by my class 1 with a few more goodies chucked in :smiley:
Just got to book my holidays from work tomorrow and all things being sweet I should be able to start my training first week in March. So all in all, I’m a very happy bunny :smiley:

nice one mate,

ive just passed me class 2 with red rose, would highly recommend them

just got to do me cpc now

Congrats on the pass Batesy, bet you’re well chuffed. I used RR for my D1 which is one of the reasons I’ve gone back to them

Hi , just been at red rosé doing cat c and c+e and cpc and ADR ,top firm ,good luck your in good hands…

Tonightok777:
Hi , just been at red rosé doing cat c and c+e and cpc and ADR ,top firm ,good luck your in good hands…

Cheers T, can’t start soon enough for me :smiley:

Well, course booked. I start my training on 3rd March with Red Rose. £2695 for C, C+E, FLT, ADR, HIAB, tacho course and a few more goodies chucked in. Well pleased :smiley:

Rat67:
Well, course booked. I start my training on 3rd March with Red Rose. £2695 for C, C+E, FLT, ADR, HIAB, tacho course and a few more goodies chucked in. Well pleased :smiley:

Well done fella … you know your gonna have Brain ache don’t you :laughing:
just take your time it aint a race its just a distance exercise …Pace yourself .

Good Luck :wink:

nick2008:

Rat67:

… you know your gonna have Brain ache don’t you :laughing:

Oh yeah! :smiley: cheers Nick, I remember having to store everything in my head for my PCV licence, and now I’m doing it to myself again, only double this time! i must be bloody crackers :smiley: :smiley:

Rat67:

nick2008:

Rat67:

… you know your gonna have Brain ache don’t you :laughing:

Oh yeah! :smiley: cheers Nick, I remember having to store everything in my head for my PCV licence, and now I’m doing it to myself again, only double this time! i must be bloody crackers :smiley: :smiley:

so If we see a dribbling wreck of a driver sometime after March / April we know who it is :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL March or April? I was that when I was driving buse… oh no, wait, that was the passengers