Finally got a call from an agency

Those warehouse lads are terrible for grooming the Newbies…
Watch your arse mate! :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:
Those warehouse lads are terrible for grooming the Newbies…
Watch your arse mate! :wink:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
how are the things mate?

Priest:
How are things mate?

Not the best mate, as I’m earning lots but working more hours than I want to be.
No work life balance… :cry:

But I’m not going into details here :wink: although I did start a thread giving an overview on the main forum:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=143140

Hope your doing OK pal! :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

Priest:
How are things mate?

Not the best mate, as I’m earning lots but working more hours than I want to be.

But I’m not going into details here :wink: although I did start a thread giving an overview on the main forum:

sounds a bit sad mate,

you looking for something more suitable?

Priest:

Evil8Beezle:

Priest:
How are things mate?

sounds a bit sad mate,

Definitely! :laughing:
But I’m not sure now is the best time to jump ship, and in this game I’m not sure I’d trust an employer saying they have work for me in January, just to poach me for a few weeks and then drop me. So I’m sitting tight until the end of Jan, and then reassessing…

sounds wise mate, best of luck :bulb: :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

Priest:

Evil8Beezle:

Priest:
How are things mate?

sounds a bit sad mate,

Definitely! :laughing:
But I’m not sure now is the best time to jump ship, and in this game I’m not sure I’d trust an employer saying they have work for me in January, just to poach me for a few weeks and then drop me. So I’m sitting tight until the end of Jan, and then reassessing…

after my last job i dont think i’ll ever look for a job nov/dec ill wait until at least march lol

Ergot2005:
after my last job i dont think i’ll ever look for a job nov/dec ill wait until at least march lol

I’ll be starting to sniffing about in the New Year mate, it doesn’t hurt to look about whilst waiting for March…

trevHCS:
Can I recommend std lucozade bottles (smaller ones) as the opening is wider and much much easier to “use”. The lucozade sport ones are ok, but not as simple to use after you’ve spent half an hour looking for an appropriate layby. Oh and do mark the bottle so there’s no questioning which was which. :slight_smile:

You should also check your bladder capacity before deciding on a small bottle! Full bladder for me is about 650-750ml, 500ml is about “hmm… I should probably go soon” level.

Personal choice is a fabric conditioner bottle. Wide neck, handle, big enough to go twice before you have to empty it. Running yourself dehydrated is no good for you.

I’m a 647.238ml man! :open_mouth:

[/quote]
Personal choice is a fabric conditioner bottle. Wide neck, handle, big enough to go twice before you have to empty it. Running yourself dehydrated is no good for you.
[/quote]
Why not just think big & save time by using an add blue tub or just pick an empty up that been left by the pumps ( but make sure it has not been given the little air hole in the bottom) it has a wide neck & will last you at least 2-3 weeks

TheNewBoy:

[/quote]
Why not just think big & save time by using an add blue tub or just pick an empty up that been left by the pumps ( but make sure it has not been given the little air hole in the bottom) it has a wide neck & will last you at least 2-3 weeks
[/quote]

Genius! Cut out the middle man, go directly in the AdBlue tank!

Just signed up with another agency today and it looks good for me starting some class 2 work next week via them for a national food outlet chain… £8 an hour is a bit of a bummer, but I want the ‘experience’ at the moment so willing to take a hit on the low wage, get the experience and then hopefully up the money at a later date.

andy_s:
Just signed up with another agency today and it looks good for me starting some class 2 work next week via them for a national food outlet chain… £8 an hour is a bit of a bummer, but I want the ‘experience’ at the moment so willing to take a hit on the low wage, get the experience and then hopefully up the money at a later date.

Most agency’s on south coast pay £9 + for class 2
£8 is an abomination

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

£9 an hour standard day rate and £10-£12 after 6 O’clock is what I’ve been getting with another agency mate, but the consistency of work just isn’t there and as I want to rack up the experience needed for better pay rates and hopefully bin the agencies all together and I want to get an in with the supermarkets etc. thought I’d give this other outfit a go. At least I’ll be learning other things like fridges, although they aren’t rocket science it’s still something new to put on my CV.

Just stick with it mate, god knows how but i managed to land a very well paying class one job as soon as my mod 4 was passed! However it didn’t start until January so have been limping around today myself but they only give me class 2 work, which to be frank I don’t care what work as long as it pays. It’s a decent rate of £11 p/h. However had a glorious day of 3 drops but only did one as got to the first site and it was a 6 hour wait to be tipped! Phoned the office and they said just come back after, don’t mind if I do for 11 and a half hour day were the majority I was on Facebook. Lol…

I was offered £7.50 by a small Foodservice Company today. They were advertising it for £8.50.

Ron