Finally did it!

Having failed the hazard test back in Jan I have finally got through a divorce and got my head back together and passed it today!!!

Now it’s down to peter smythe to get me the rest of the way [emoji106][emoji106]

Tom

Congratz man. When is your practical set for?

Well done mate!
Good luck with the rest of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, hoping to sort it asap!!

Sorry, but until you become a properly qualified oversized VAN driver by doing the practical, I’m out! :open_mouth:

Best of luck! :smiley:

Wow your a ■■■■!!

Gotta do class 2 before 1…

Lovely to get the encouraging words though. Inspires me to great things [emoji106]

I wish you the best, you’ll need it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You have no idea why I am taking the test. I probably will need it.

Practical is booked for a couple of weeks time, got a cancellation

Good luck with the practical…

You have chosen a brilliant school. I did my Class 2 with Pete Smythe… and if I could have done my Class 1 with them I would have gone back up north to do it again. Unfortunately they did not have space for me when I needed it and it’s left me doing the class 1 with a local school that did not leave me feeling very confident. They have a 1st class facility…

However I pulled it our the bag and passed my Class 1 on Tuesday. It’s taken me 6 months from the start on enquiring etc… and I am lucky I have landed myself a job too… determination and a show of initiative have gotten me here. We all have our own reasons for wanting this… and whatever your reasons are they are important to you…

So enjoy the ride… I won’t lie… it’s been stressful… but every bit worth it! Enjoy your course and when doing the test just remember… breath and just drive.

Good luck