Finally booked my C+E with PSST

As above I have finally booked my C+E with Peter Smythe transport training.

I have wanted to do my class C+E since I passed my Class C training with another(not recommended school)

Everytime that I wanted to book my tuition personal issues have made me not go ahead with it.

Im nervous but glad that I have finally set the ball rolling and am looking forward to completing my C+E training.
Sorry if this seems an odd post but after everything that has happened since I passed my class C its a big step for me.

Can anyone recommend anything to do round there as Im using the B&B kindly provided and I assume they wont let you straight back in after the training.
Thanks in advance Thomas

Firstly, thank you for your booking. Hope you enjoy the course; I’m sure you will.

For stuff to do, it depends what you like really. It’s a great walking area. Also plenty of good drives around the Peak District. Hardwick Hall, Chatsworth and Newstead are not far.

Close to your b+b there’s every possible takeaway you can think of. Plus an assortment of pubs etc. So you wont starve!

If you want to let me know what you would like to find, I’ll do my best to help.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I live locally to Pstt and did my cat C and CE with them in Nov and Dec. The set up, training and instructors are first class so that should be a weight off before you start. The routes for test are not difficult and any tricky spots will be shown by your trainer. Im assuming you will be stopping in Sutton, if so there is a council run leisure centre called Lammas which has a gym, pool, squash courts etc. Frankie and Bennys about a mile out of Sutton on the way to Mansfield. The Fox and Crrown do nice meals, they are on the road from Pstt toward Mansfield plus all the usual McDs, Kfc etc. Good luck with your test.

Thanks Peter ill have a think about what to do after my lessons
Thanks Thomas

Thanks Mamil thats a great idea,Never thought about a leisure centre.Thanks also for the advice on places to eat.
Thanks again Thomas