Final Project Exam. Final Final project!

Well, it’s nearly finishing up time for my photography project for my exam. Well I’m going to share it with you as I go along. I’m going to start here with my front cover of my second book where my final project of all the exam is in.
These are the two pictures I used to create the front cover

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Final Product:

This is the actual front cover of the book, and this is the title page of the final project in the book

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

Final Product:

I have done photographer research and quite a few annotations but I don’t think you lot want to see all of that :wink: But if you do want to see it i shall but you will need a cuppa first as there is a lot of reading material!

The thread I created asking the questions of drivers likes and dis-likes and stereotypes, the posts made I have used very well. A big thank you to the following members:
limeyphil
MrHappy
44 Tonne Ton
DaiDap
Your contribution hasn’t gone un noticed and has helped me with my work immensely and for that I thank you! Hope you all like my work so far, I have a couple of photoshoots to do over the easter holiday and hopefully if i can get out with my dad in the lorry I will have a huge advantage regarding pictures and will have some scenery to show you aswell well assuming I see any :laughing: :smiley: :grimacing:

I hope you all like it so far. :smiley: An interest other than trucks, I kind of have done that :laughing: :laughing: Least I’m making my parents proud with this, although I haven’t let them see my work yet as it isn’t finished. Completion is a surprise so to speak :wink:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

good luck jonny, they look really good, and i hope you get a bloody good grade for all of the hard work you’ve put it to it :grimacing:

Cheers mate,
I hope I get a good grade for it too, my coursework alone stands me at above 500+ hours of work alone. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Some folk would say thats over the top, but when I got an A in the coursework folk who were reaching C grades and B grades from not doing so much work, it soon shut them up :wink: A good exam grade will bring me to a strong A and I am looking to try get it to an A* but that is pushing it!! :laughing: :laughing:
My annotations made my photography teacher well up yesterday on the photography research yesterday because of the stuff put in it and linking it back to my own project. Every buggar thought I said something to make her upset :laughing: :unamused:
Hopefully I can get to go with my dad in the easter holidays and get some snaps, No doubt mine is one of the best pieces in the class overall. :wink: Just hope the examiner isn’t a truck hater :laughing: :laughing: But maybe my work will soon say the haters it has for some!! :wink:
I never thought in my entire life at the begining of the year I would make something big of my work, but it’s turned out to be one of the biggest and best pieces in the whole GCSE groups, and even some of the A-level groups. Even one of the lads in my class who can’t stand trucks, and anything to do with truck drivers for some odd reason, my coursework piece he even had to admit to me that it looked the dogs danglers, So says a lot to how good my work has got over the year :open_mouth: Needless to say it’s a great satisfaction to see the smiles on peoples faces when looking at my work and they tend to learn stuff too. Just hope I can get these final shoots done, and have done with it!!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses: