Films about trucking

can anyone give me a list of films/documentries about trucking in europe and to the middle east .cheers :laughing:

We’ve already discussed Destination Doha on the other thread, which was done in around 1977 for the BBC2 World About Us series.

Around the same time for the BBC Inside Story series was a documentary called ‘A Run For the Money’. It folowed an owner-driver called Bob McAngus on a trip down to Trieste in Italy in his Transcontinental.

Mr. McAngus got into a lot of hot water over his portrayal of the British driver abroad after the documentary was shown on TV.

One of the troubles with the beeb marky is they like to play the rough diamond up. It’s all very well, but it aint like that all the time is it?

Carl, have you got a M-East yearning M8! :smiley:

no mate its just since i stopped driving ive gotta keep it in the blood someway or other ive even dug out all my old books about trucks ive got one by david jacobs full of american trucks from way back in 82 :laughing:

Carl:
since i stopped driving ive gotta keep it in the blood someway or other :

Blimey, half your luck Carl, I’m struggling to get it out of my blood :open_mouth: .
If I cut my finger I have to keep it away from a naked flame :cry: .

Not sure if coming on here every night is a help or a hindrance :confused: :laughing:

Salut, David.

It’s in there Dave, forget it m8, even if you saty off here a year, it’ll still be there! :smiley:

And you should know Mal, we all thought for a time that you’d gone to the big truckstop in the sky :astonished:

No, this place is as addictive as driving, funny way to kick a habit, taking on another :cry: :laughing:

Salut, David.

Here you can buy dvd’s

toprun.ch/

toprun.ch/truck/Toprun_DVD/index.html

I have seen a lot of them, they are not al the same good qualiti but they are very interessting!

Hello Everyone. I hope this helps. I used to have a couple of videos about trucking to the continent. One was “On your bike” about an owner driver delivering Raleigh bikes In his Iveco Turbostar V8 to Germany during the ferry strikes. The second one was “Spagetti no junction” about Daf 2800/3300 heading to italy (if my memory is right !)

ado dozer ive got a copy of spaghetti no junction and its class.whats the title of the one with the turbostar so i can try and hunt a copy down.
cheers carl :laughing:

Read it again Carl, the answer is already there…

doh doh and again doh :blush: :laughing:

Don’t worry about it mate, we all have moments like that. You’re not the first and you certainly won’t be the last. :smiley:

does anyone have copies of spaghetti no junction on dvd as im after one cuz my mate wants his back also a copy of on yer bike :laughing:
cheers carl :laughing: