FIFA shambles...!

There’s been a bit in the papers lately about match fixing but what chance have we got when even the world governing body are at it …bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27659828 :unamused: :unamused:

Bloody shambles still I see, England should have the had 2018 or 2022 world cup obviously our FA are too straight and wouldn’t try to bribe anyone !!

This is only the start pal :open_mouth:

seth 70:
This is only the start pal :open_mouth:

Won’t get us the world cup though will it, Blatter got to walk he must have known what was going on surely ?

Buffer that, FIFA as an organisation needs to be disbanded, and something else, run by someone else, voted for in a different way.

It’s projected that 4000 people could die creating the Qatari infrastructure for their world cup. I won’t be watching if it carries on in this guise… needs boycotting in a big way.

bald bloke:
England should have the had 2018 or 2022 world cup

Why?

bald bloke:
obviously our FA are too straight and wouldn’t try to bribe anyone !!

Lets be honest,its probably more likely they didnt offer enough! :laughing:

i see on tonight’s news the shambles continues , blatter is back in .

Agree with Seth - this is gonna rumble on for a long time yet. I tend to think that Blatters dubious re-election is little more than a token victory, and that ultimately, its the end of the gravy train ride for him and his tightly-knit band of crooks. It merely raises the question - which alternative band of tightly-knit crooks will replace them? :neutral_face:

Richard Osman, co-host of “top-flight afternoon entertainment show, Pointless” ( :confused: ), said today “Sepp Blatter was absolutely the right choice to lead Fifa, and anyone who disagrees hasn`t seen my new Rolex yet” :smiley:

F1 is probably the same

nick2008:
F1 is probably the same

And that’s run by a little old man too.