Fh700 at gaydon

somehow i dont think frightliner are going to get them in 12 months time. :imp:

Whats RRP on one of them if you fancied one for general haulage?

By the time you specced it with Fridge, microwave etc etc i reckon even a basic 3.9m 6x2 mid lift (If they do a mid lift one?) would be well over £100,000

I wonder if u can chip them ■■? :smiley:

Nice, not seen one of them on the road yet though, and Ive only seen one MAN 680 as well

Saw this truck about 2weeks again around Warwick with the Volvo fridge trailer on.
A big gap between add blue tank and drive axle!!! but looked good!

wonder what the mpg is on one of them our 6x4 fh 16 660 only does 4.4 mpg

Is that B1 GFH number plate registered to volvo cos every time you see the latest biggest one the number plate is always the same or is there an owner driver who keeps buying the latest model and keeps his plate?

welshboyinspain:
Is that B1 GFH number plate registered to volvo cos every time you see the latest biggest one the number plate is always the same or is there an owner driver who keeps buying the latest model and keeps his plate?

I think it’s just a show plate as when i’ve seen them on the roads they’ve been on trade plates. This one turned up at Gaydon on trade plates.

I would have thought that Volvo own the registraion B1 GFH to use on the new models when they come out.

Gaz:
By the time you specced it with Fridge, microwave etc etc i reckon even a basic 3.9m 6x2 mid lift (If they do a mid lift one?) would be well over £100,000

One has been priced opposite where you work from for £110.000… FACT!