FH XXL

Does anybody know who owns the dark blue volvo fhxxl :question: ,ive seen it today dragging a normal length harrisons fridge,how does he get away with the length of it :question: ,its looks bang on i will give him that :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

A photo would be good.

This one?

Nice bit of kit, good colour too.

Eugene Rogan owns that

nickyboy:
This one?

Thats the one pal,ive seen it with a 44ft fridge on ,its over length surely :question:

seth 70:

nickyboy:
This one?

Thats the one pal,ive seen it with a 44ft fridge on ,its over length surely :question:

nope not over length now since the extra length trailers came on the scene i’m led too believe

scotstrucker:
nope not over length now since the extra length trailers came on the scene i’m led too believe

Are you sure about that mate? I may well be mistaken but I thought that it was only companies with special dispensation who were allowed to run the longer trailers?

Looks like that’s a stgo step deck trailer he has on so he must have it taxes for at least cat 1 which would mean he can pull a 45 ft trailer quite legally

The cabs only about 6" deeper than a normal FH, it’s hardly a Longline or Tcab, probably no longer than a standard cab.

With a fridge box on…

11844926885_e5aecd7f48_b.jpg

NB12:
The cabs only about 6" deeper than a normal FH, it’s hardly a Longline or Tcab, probably no longer than a standard cab.

danalex84:
With a fridge box on…

Thats a lot bigger than a normal fh,and if its special permits ,wheres the the yellow board on the front :question:

Thought I’d seen one on here before…‘et voila’!

danalex84:
With a fridge box on…

It looks like a FM

Gibson’s normally pull tanks so length ain’t a major issue.

nightline:

danalex84:
With a fridge box on…

It looks like a FM

What have you got for eyes pal,sherbet pips :unamused: :unamused:

seth 70:

nightline:

danalex84:
With a fridge box on…

It looks like a FM

Well if you look at picture 4 it looks like a FM with a trotter on top, Look at the head of the driver it looks like the cab itself is very low

nightline:

seth 70:

nightline:

danalex84:
With a fridge box on…

It looks like a FM

Well if you look at picture 4 it looks like a FM with a trotter on top, Look at the head of the driver it looks like the cab itself is very low

ok :unamused:

spooky70:

Was referring to the unit being a XXL…not many about on UK roads

Actrosman:

spooky70:

Was referring to the unit being a XXL…not many about on UK roads

It has lift axle on it like any other, what’s the big deal, but the cab looks like a fm with a trotter on it