FFS (regarding leons italy work post)

Can unsensitive people stop being ignorant ■■■■■ regarding his posts. He quite clearly state in his signature that he has dyslexia so why the hell are you trying to make two bit jokes about it. ■■■■■■■ grow up

i know i will have a look. :confused:

I don’t want people being repremanded for it but please show some compassion I thought us folk were supposed to stick together and support each other.

The offender has now apologised, so no harm done. Was a fair point, though.

i was just looking and yes he has apologized,

im not talking about Buycrider there have been other offenders, how low do some people have to go?

I can’t see any others, to be honest.

Tramper wrote

An English language course perhaps?

and

Read an understood. Dyslexia… 21st century excuse for lazy grammar

yeah ok apart from that and Buycriders withdrawn comment maybe i was a little ott but still one person extracting the urine is one too many in my opinion, but what do i knows

I missed those. Sorry.:blush: :blush: :blush:

Inclined to agree, but since no rules have been broken, there’s nothing I can do.

Well I got pm re my miss frnk sig, blunt but to the point, it might be worth just reminding people to be more civil & polite sometimes :question:

well i am sorry but my son who is dyslexic uses a spell checker and his written work is more readable than that post.
i am afraid i can not read it.

dean0:
well i am sorry but my son who is dyslexic uses a spell checker and his written work is more readable than that post.
i am afraid i can not read it.

I can read it and understand it ok - maybe it’s a personal thing as to the way each of us takes things in.

Give me simple law to read and I have trouble making heads or tails of it but to others it comes easy.

what’s that saying - ah yes - ‘Different strokes for different folks’

all i am saying is just a bit of thought put in to the post and it would be more readable.

dean0:
all i am saying is just a bit of thought put in to the post and it would be more readable.

Too late now anyway, Mrs Mix has got her mucky paws to it. :unamused:

magnumboy:

dean0:

which bit of

This is because Leon edited out the whole story

are you having trouble understanding ?

Denis F:

magnumboy:

dean0:

which bit of

No, I do not have trouble understanding. She locked the post, it seems you are the one having the problem understanding? Just because someone edits, some or all of their post should not mean that a mod can come along and close it. Some users may still be having debates, or giving feedback on other users posts who have read it before it was edited. :unamused:

magnumboy:

Denis F:

magnumboy:

dean0:

which bit of

No, I do not have trouble understanding. She locked the post, it seems you are the one having the problem understanding? Just because someone edits, some or all of their post should not mean that a mod can come along and close it. Some users may still be having debates, or giving feedback on other users posts who have read it before it was edited. :unamused:

Well once he edited everything out there was nothing to debate and the following post’s didn’t make sense
and I’ve just looked through the original thread funny you never posted on it :unamused: :unamused:

mrs mix:

magnumboy:

Denis F:

magnumboy:

dean0:

which bit of

Well once he edited everything out there was nothing to debate and the following post’s didn’t make sense
and I’ve just looked through the original thread funny you never posted on it :unamused: :unamused:

And what? Am I not allowed to read other peoples posts?

The thread was removed for very good reasons. if you cant read between the lines like everyone else then PM me or Leon. but it is not open for discussion in public

Wobble:
Leon, what school did you go to? I will remember not to send my kids there!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: