few questions

hi driver couple of qs ,
had an assessmnt and there were few qs i was confused or no idea at all
would like to help me out?
i failed it so will try again in the next couple of weeks

1.after how many 24 hour daily work periods, between 2 weekly rest r u permitted to work? 6,4,5or 7
2.What is the maximum the utc time on the digital tacho unit can be out before the digital tacho unit has to be defected for recalibrated? 30,15,25 or 20
3.in what time period do u have to pay back reduced daily rest?
the next ,by the end of the week,on ur next weekly rest or no compensation required,
4 on a tachograph unit, a driver can adjust the utc time plus or minus by how much per week?4minutes, 3, 5 or 1 minutes

thanks in advance

waj1d5:
hi driver couple of qs ,
had an assessmnt and there were few qs i was confused or no idea at all
would like to help me out?
i failed it so will try again in the next couple of weeks

1.after how many 24 hour daily work periods, between 2 weekly rest r u permitted to work? 6,4,5or 7
2.What is the maximum the utc time on the digital tacho unit can be out before the digital tacho unit has to be defected for recalibrated? 30,15,25 or 20
3.in what time period do u have to pay back reduced daily rest?
the next ,by the end of the week,on ur next weekly rest or no compensation required,
4 on a tachograph unit, a driver can adjust the utc time plus or minus by how much per week?4minutes, 3, 5 or 1 minutes

thanks in advance

1, 6 x 24 hr periods
2, 20 mins
3, you don’t pay back reduced daily rest
4, the driver cannot adjust the time himself, or can he ?

BB: I think Q4 is 1min. Q2 is 20min.

yes Q4 is one min.
(thats why it takes me 60 days to get the time right when the clocks move by one hour)

TruckOff:
yes Q4 is one min.
(thats why it takes me 60 days to get the time right when the clocks move by one hour)

Thats why you leave the UTC time all year round.

TruckOff:

I call your bluff - That’d be 60 WEEKS. You can only amend UTC +/- 1 minute every 7 days so you gotta be kidding :smiley:

shep532:

TruckOff:

I call your bluff - That’d be 60 WEEKS. You can only amend UTC +/- 1 minute every 7 days so you gotta be kidding :smiley:

And I’ll call your bluff - UTC time doesn’t change with BST or GMT so it takes no time at-all to put the UTC time right :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Ha, i think you can change the hour by 30 min segments, but i really did think you could only adjust the time by 1 min per day?

tachograph:

shep532:

TruckOff:

And I’ll call your bluff - UTC time doesn’t change with BST or GMT so it takes no time at-all to put the UTC time right :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

You’re just being silly now :laughing:

Give it a few more weeks and we’ll be having the “how do I adjust the clock for BST” posts

[give it a few more weeks and we’ll be having the “how do I adjust the clock for BST” post]
[/quote]
Plenty of drivers at our place would benefit from that knowledge. really annoys me when i get into trucks weeks after BST and find they still aint changed it.
I once asked a driver why he hadnt put the time back an hour, and he said "cause it might look like i finished early, and i might not get paid for it " :unamused: