Few pics of my 105

fixed for you

Nice motor you got there mate!

Saw a few of these up our way (Dumfries area A75) and also obviously down Bristol/Portbury. Where do use go when up here?

scottishcruiser:
Saw a few of these up our way (Dumfries area A75) and also obviously down Bristol/Portbury. Where do use go when up here?

we load out of newton stewart mate up there

Very smart. Like that alot.

Looks better in the flesh :wink:

saw you today we where leaving the m56 going onto the m6.

i was behind the kind TDG tanker that pushed you onto the hard shoulder.

8 legger:

he was a right ■■■■■■■■ 2 b fair lol

MR VAIN:

cheers mate did see u last second in the corner of my eye gettin out of urs in rugby but was watchin out for pot holes 2 wave, was sitting near ya inside later aswel but im only a whipper snapper n didnt wanted 2 ■■■ over lol

Jonno:

8 legger:

he was a right [zb] 2 b fair lol

He was indeed not quite sure why he did it, quite a dangerous move really.

Nice :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Jonno:

MR VAIN:

cheers mate did see u last second in the corner of my eye gettin out of urs in rugby but was watchin out for pot holes 2 wave, was sitting near ya inside later aswel but im only a whipper snapper n didnt wanted 2 ■■■ over lol

Don’t be shy!!! I don’t bite, MUCH!!!

An extremely nice motor you got there mate!!

I spotted you in at Gist at hemel on Griday morning, i was in a blue n white Scania. :smiley:

I spotted you in at Gist at hemel on Friday morning, i was in a blue n white Scania. :smiley:

Was it you on the M25 on Monday 3rd between 12 - 2pm?

Benni:
Was it you on the M25 on Monday 3rd between 12 - 2pm?

yes mate it would have been i had just reloaded out of mitcham

TONY530I:
I spotted you in at Gist at hemel on Friday morning, i was in a blue n white Scania. :smiley:

hiya mate i dont think it was me or my truck in there on friday i was there bank hol mon but not on the friday must of been another 1 of ours

Jonno:

TONY530I:

hiya mate i dont think it was me or my truck in there on friday i was there bank hol mon but not on the friday must of been another 1 of ours

must have been bank holiday monday, was deffo your truck, being driven by what looked like a 12 year old ned wae a baseball cap, :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: