Few pics from down under

Nice Pics Porsche
Where were they took :question: Dont see many of them 660s over here UK
Probably as rare as hens teeth in OZ as well :exclamation:

maybe more common in oz than you think,is that not the aussie only extended cab model?

i casually mentioned the XXL to our volvo rep late last year - he seemed to know what it was at least, but gave me a “you’re lucky to get any truck from us at the moment the way production is, so forget any notion of even asking for a price on importing one of those” kind of look, without saying a word :laughing: anyway it’d come with the steering wheel on the wrong side :stuck_out_tongue:

A 660 Xxl… the stuff dreams are made of!
Is that a mitsubishi in the second pic?

jj72:
i casually mentioned the XXL to our volvo rep late last year - he seemed to know what it was at least, but gave me a “you’re lucky to get any truck from us at the moment the way production is, so forget any notion of even asking for a price on importing one of those” kind of look, without saying a word :laughing: anyway it’d come with the steering wheel on the wrong side :stuck_out_tongue:

i take it that you want a left ■■■■■■ then?

Drove from Cairns to Sydney oct 2007 glenman never seen any. Saw quite a few T cabbed Iveco Strallis which I`ve never seen before beattun posted a pic on another post somewhere.

Nice couple of pictures of Eastern creak . I was there at the begining of feb 08 :smiley:
I like the FH16 XXL

greek:
Drove from Cairns to Sydney oct 2007 glenman never seen any. Saw quite a few T cabbed Iveco Strallis which I`ve never seen before beattun posted a pic on another post somewhere.

think that was a powerstar? theyre fairly common now

greek:

beattun could maybe help here but i think they are out less than a year,the extended cab version that is.remember seeing a press article from a truck show in oz when it was launched. i thought the long nose stralis looked ok,saw quite a few in nz recently.

First few pics from V8 racing at eastern creek and a few at the bottom from the gp in melbourne.

There was also a stretched Man TGA, didnt get a photo of it. Some money invested in the transport wagons for the V8s :open_mouth:

i know nothing about those extended cab volvos, but ill have a look into it!

theres an article on that volvo in a magazine here in oz this month, i THINK its a globetrotter XXL, but ill double check