ferrymasters

hello all im looking for any that used to drive for ferrymasters in the late 70s till 80s pulling out from southampton then ipswich.im doing this because my dad has very fond memerys of that time travelling all over europe and the middle east.he is in his early 70s.he can talk for hours about his driving years the tahir pass turkey ect.(none of it boring )he has a fear of any thing that involvs a computor.so im doing this on his behalf.im now a trucking.but anything or any road ive been down hes done it.wich always puts a smile on my face.any replies would be greatfull.

Hi :sunglasses: Check out my Thread it has a few pics of Scammell Handymans/Trunkers
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=86299

Regards scamm73 :sunglasses:

Hya. Have you been on the big lorry blog? There are some good posts on there re Ferrymasters (I worked at the Risley depot) I think the posts were made by Barry Wilkinson who was fleet engineer or similar. Good luck anyway and welcome!

hayday:
Hya. Have you been on the big lorry blog? There are some good posts on there re Ferrymasters (I worked at the Risley depot) I think the posts were made by Barry Wilkinson who was fleet engineer or similar. Good luck anyway and welcome!

how do i get onto the blog?

kelly1:

hayday:

Hi kelly1, there was a Ferrymasters thread a few months ago with some brilliant pics !
The pic i put on was one of an F7 from the southampton depot !

Hi! Try this site,lots of ferrymaster from Sweden. vespen.se Click on “lastbilar” and there it is under ferrymaster :smiley: And you will find pics from some Swedes doing M/E and some Spain and Portougal.

Reg Danne

You have pm…

kelly1:

hayday:

www.commercialmotor.com/big-lorry-blog