Ferry prices gb-franc

What kind of rates are hauliers paying for crossing gb - france. had a bit of a fall out with current company so starting to look arond again.

animalmanphil:
What kind of rates are hauliers paying for crossing gb - france. had a bit of a fall out with current company so starting to look arond again.

Victor treacy ! Google em. Best we can find.

Depend what size your running and how often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we do around 4 trips per week with our artics. so not that many next to some but we go direct with the shipping companies.

Roughly £155 each way is what i have to pay.

but we always like to use the train as its only £15 more each way, but so much faster, 90mins instead of 4 hours. depends if your in a rush,

do you pay your men per hour or per job? if per hour then train, Per job then Ferry.

hope this helps a little

vt aint so good for dover calais. Try motis or harbour but i struggle with harbour, dunno why?! And i cant get anywhere near 170 for the train, in fact i buy them at cost from my mate who is doing 40 odd crossings and pays 175 so 170 for 8 is bloody good. Just shows the difference between customers, you could try buying them of who you load for. If your into some one for 20/30k the least they can do is sell you a crossing. . .

Lrm

stuart3730:
we do around 4 trips per week with our artics. so not that many next to some but we go direct with the shipping companies.

Roughly £155 each way is what i have to pay.

but we always like to use the train as its only £15 more each way, but so much faster, 90mins instead of 4 hours. depends if your in a rush,

do you pay your men per hour or per job? if per hour then train, Per job then Ferry.

hope this helps a little

tight ■■■■

I don’t know exact prices but I know that our company is getting the Dover-dunkirk crossing for £50 cheaper than Dover-Calais through harbour shipping.

We’re not a heavy user of the boats only going over around twenty times in a year.

Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

alix776:
Depend what size your running and how often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

■■■■ fool, these things have as much to do with it as i do with Action Men!

Tool!

Anything between £135 and £180 depending on the operator and £80 for a van

Nextdrop:

I havent paid £80 for a van in a long time. £65 on the choo-choo.

Ben9:

Nextdrop:

Don’t know of anyone who is paying less than £78 for a van on the train, and those are high volume users.

Ben9:

Nextdrop:

Is that direct or through an agent?