Feminists

Was this week listening to the radio, and they where telling that the Government was planning to up the retiring age for women from 60 to 65. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Didn’t know that women could retire at 60. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Where are the Feminists when you need them, didn’t hear them screaming and going on the barricades for equal rights for Men and Woman on that case■■? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
I though everybody was equal, but some people are more equal than others.
:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

caledoniandream:
Was this week listening to the radio, and they where telling that the Government was planning to up the retiring age for women from 60 to 65. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Didn’t know that women could retire at 60. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Where are the Feminists when you need them, didn’t hear them screaming and going on the barricades for equal rights for Men and Woman on that case■■? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Women ■■ Retire ■■? What are they doing working, they should be in the kitchen :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As the great Lord Flash once said:

“Any bird who wants to chain herself to my railings and suffer a jet movement, gets my vote!”

Feminism, ■■■■ that what about racism, who in this UNITED Kingdom gets free prescriptions free university and free social care?

billybigrig:

caledoniandream:

Women ■■ Retire ■■? What are they doing working, they should be in the kitchen :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my wife has a chain round her feet to keep her in the kitchen

schrodingers cat:
Feminism, [zb] that what about racism, who in this UNITED Kingdom gets free prescriptions free university and free social care?

us scots get free prescriptions and free university but not free social care