Female hgv drivers

Women are a much more viable option for lorrying because they are only ■■■■■■ irrational and unpredictable for one week a month whereas male lorryists are fulltime drama queens!

Reef:
Women are a much more viable option for lorrying because they are only ■■■■■■ irrational and unpredictable for one week a month whereas male lorryists are fulltime drama queens!

Sorry but you clearly dont have much experience with women…

Well reef, I thought it was funny :slight_smile: :laughing:

Nozza, yeah booked my training now, beginning of feb I start!

I was speaking to a female trucker yesterday during my ADR course.

We talked about tattoo’s and her lesbian friends bad experience with tattoo’s.

Good times.

Have recently passed Modules 1a/b & 2. Have modules 3/4 in January. Theres a few female drivers up here in the frozen north & hopefully I’ll be joining them. The next month cannot come quickly enough! I’m just a little bit excited & it’s a huge change from driving ambulances!

Ryy86:

Reef:

Sorry but you clearly dont have much experience with women…

And you clearly have no understanding of humour, never mind, carry on.

seen a very attractive young lady (and I mean young ) in amcor salterbeck yesterday , she made the reverse and turn up the yard look really easy . the wagon iirc was signed holts ?.

A friend has a class one, still drives a lorry and owns her own pub, what’s not to like :slight_smile:

There have been quite a few threads on females drivers & there are quite a few of us female drivers on here have met a few over the years

Good luck with it all

Oh there is a female driver on here in the same county as you

BTW I am a driver first female second

Jaz-mr2:
I will hopefully be on the road in the new year, awaiting my theory which is a week Monday! Wish me luck!!! :open_mouth:

All the best for the new year…just got my nice new licence back from dvla so hoping to start work soon…my advice would be make sure you sleep well during your course because there is a lot to take on board so you need to be fresh…

I’m a female driver - only on 7.5t at the moment. Just going through theory & HP ready for test, then onto Cat C training. Can’t wait for that part :smiley:

Yeah, I’m a female class 1 driver, user name is a bit of a hint !! lol :laughing: , there are a few female drivers around the Midlands, although I think there is or was not so many years ago, something like 1.5% female hgv drivers to 300,000 males .