FELL OVER

Saw this on A45 between Wellingborough & Thrapston this morning

Blimey hope the driver is ok, must have been some gust of wind. :confused:

Are you tipped yet? I need you back here sharp.

Right, so boss won’t pay for parking, so park it somewhere towards the end of your time…

:open_mouth:

bugger, i hope the driver is ok. that’s how many accident’s this week?

Is this the same one? :slight_smile:

no, this mornings was on a roundabout

Wonder if he phoned in to say his N/S mirror is f****d?

orys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZoFXi-tFns

Typical car driver gets out his car stares at the front end of it going will that polish out?.. then notices the lorry driver :laughing:

Apparently, it was carrying flour, but not self raising obviously :smiley:

Well done , taking a pic of an accident scene whilst not knowing if the driver was alive and not giving a toss about the services working close to your moving truck . :unamused: :unamused:

I bet you moan about rubberneckers when you get held up too , dont’cha :bulb:

Looks like one of whitworths units with a WG Tank Hire trailer. No serious injuries hopefully.

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?2x3yi3

shade:
Well done , taking a pic of an accident scene whilst not knowing if the driver was alive and not giving a toss about the services working close to your moving truck . :unamused: :unamused:

Nice comment considering you wernt there & didnt see the scene ! Dont’cha just love people havin’ a dig for the sake of it ! I remember at school the insecure ones used to try and be feel bigger by having a go at every one else :unamused: :unamused:
For your information Shade, driver was removed ok & emergency services were gone, recovery teams were all parked up at side of road awaiting road closure.

triple-tango:

shade:

Nice comment considering you wernt there & didnt see the scene ! Dont’cha just love people havin’ a dig for the sake of it ! I remember at school the insecure ones used to try and be feel bigger by having a go at every one else :unamused: :unamused:
For your information Shade, driver was removed ok & emergency services were gone, recovery teams were all parked up at side of road awaiting road closure.

That shut him up.

triple-tango:
[ recovery teams were all parked up at side of road awaiting road closure.

You must have been going past at the same time as me t-t, but in the opposite direction. it was a Whitworths unit.

All emergency services were gone when i went past at about 10 , decent wrecker waiting in the wings too.

The roundabout in question is a bit of a ■■■■■■■ to be honest, looks fine but come off it just a little too fast and you can feel the forces acting on the trailer. Can certainly feel it in a double decker anyway, especially heading towards the A14. Even so, unless there were other factors involved he must have belted it round to get it to tip, or did he clip the roundabout itself?

Nice comment considering you wernt there & didnt see the scene ! Dont’cha just love people havin’ a dig for the sake of it ! I remember at school the insecure ones used to try and be feel bigger by having a go at every one else

You are correct , I wasn’t there . I’m just looking at a picture of a wrecked truck that someone took from a moving HGV as he/she passed the scene , and then put on the internet :stuck_out_tongue:

Yours insecurely ,
Shade .

I’m not insecure… am I?

K5Project:

orys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZoFXi-tFns

Typical car driver gets out his car stares at the front end of it going will that polish out?.. then notices the lorry driver :laughing:

LOL, he didnt give a toss abot the lorry driver, notice him tapping on the window and the bloke doesnt even hear him cus he`s too busy crying over his (i think he was drivinga) truck, not car. The movement as he got pushed back looks like hes towing a trailer…or something.

Probably wouldve consatinered (not sure how you spel it lol :slight_smile: ) the bonnet quite bad too if it was a car.