Feeling ill on which ferry?

St Catherine

Woolwich :grimacing:

No and no.

Heading to arran

Caledonian Isles was doing the Arran service to Brodick from Ardrossan a week or so ago.

raymundo:
Caledonian Isles was doing the Arran service to Brodick from Ardrossan a week or so ago.

Were you in troon harbour in a red boat last week?

happysack:

raymundo:

At home on leave at the mo, but if you are referring to the big red landing craft near to the marina on Portland quay then yes that is my regular command.

edit … Just noticed she is in Girvan at present and not sure when she arrived there either.

Would it the Oban - Craignure ferry?

raymundo:

happysack:

raymundo:

At home on leave at the mo, but if you are referring to the big red landing craft near to the marina on Portland quay then yes that is my regular command.

edit … Just noticed she is in Girvan at present and not sure when she arrived there either.

It would have been about 21st/22nd of March I was in at troon. It was in with chip wood and logs. I had a few loads in to the harbour side.

Portland Quay is our normal discharge and lay over berth but have been known to unload on the Wee Hurri and the West pier, depends on how quick John Scott can clear it away, which one was she on ?

The dock behind Adam Wilson. There is a weighbridge just off the jetty. Jst were unloading chip when I was in.

By the drydock , that would make it Portland Quay.

Looks like the rear end of one of the Isle of Wight ferries.

dieseldave:
Would it the Oban - Craignure ferry?

Not Scotland

Martin:
Looks like the rear end of one of the Isle of Wight ferries.

Nope

P&O out of Dover ■■

raymundo:
P&O out of Dover ■■

wrong end of the country

Northlink ferry from aberdeen

DFDS out of Newcastle ■■