Feeling a bit stupid here

ok going to holmfirth in the morning setting off from trafford park would this be the best route in your opinion once i got to the m60 at denton jump on the woodhead pass ( a628 ) straight through to the flouch roundabout chuck a left onto the a616 then do a left onto the b6106 bents rd
the reason im feeling a bit stupid is i dont live a million miles away n taken to dog through there many many times but never paid much notice to the rd layout as i was just driving on autopilot :blush:
anyway thanks in advance n i await the abuse too :smiley:

I am sure in the past I took the direct route from the trafford park area to the A635 and followed that all the way but it was in a 26 tonne flatbed

Say Hi to Compo and foggy for me :laughing:

il be calling into noras for a brew :laughing:

ROG:
I am sure in the past I took the direct route from the trafford park area to the A635 and followed that all the way but it was in a 26 tonne flatbed

just checked it out n it seems a lot better straight onto mancunian way n follow it all the way nice one pal as long as i avoided thm stupid turns at chew vally rd :sunglasses:

Through Ashton and bottom Mossley, past Rusty’s garage and the Royal George then up the hill past Dovey’s.

thats the way under a little 14.9 arch bridge

cliffton 27:
thats the way under a little 14.9 arch bridge

Aye, you good for that or if not go into StaleyVegas and take a left at the bottom of Mottram hill and go through Millbrook, brings you out at the Royal George.

Or go up through Ashton past Tameside hospital passed Hartsed pike into top Mossley, right at the lights down the hill to the train station turn left through greenfield and up past Dovestones.