Feedback

Don’t it hack you off well it does me :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: I put a post on sometimes quite a few times really, and it says it’s on, when I go back to the forum it’s not there, so come on what’s happening give us a clue before I go mad. :confused: :confused: :confused:

altitude:
Don’t it hack you off well it does me :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: I put a post on sometimes quite a few times really, and it says it’s on, when I go back to the forum it’s not there, so come on what’s happening give us a clue before I go mad. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Apart from the obvious, censorship, although I’m sure you would never print anything to warrant that, :wink: the only other thing I can think of is that if you preview your post before submitting - and then forget to submit thinking you are looking at the finished product. :slight_smile:

I suspect its the same trouble I sometimes have.

You are clicking on Save instead of Submit, also hitting enter on your keyboard saves it :unamused: The buttons are the wrong way wrong IMHO, well in fact I really don’t know what the point of the Save button is. :confused:

Cheers Spardo/ DAFMAD David behave I don’t post things like that :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I have 3 posts I have had to post twice tonight to get them to go. I have posted since and found if I preview then submit it works, so I will go with that as it seems to work. It could be my pc I do get problems with it. Thanks both for your help.

cheers

John.