Feedback on Euro 6 Renault from UK operator & driver

truckingtopics.co.uk/hingleynewrenaul.html

Anyone else got/driven one yet?

■■■■ me, hold the front page!

That’s surprising as I’m sure merc were saying the euro 6 would be worse on fuel than the euro 5 at the time of the new actros launch.

Stella■■? :confused: :confused: :confused:

My euro 6 Daf is better both on diesel and ad blu than the euro 5 Volvo I had

We just got some Renaults and the main issue is if you’re over 6 foot you’re knees are on the dash.

Haven’t driven one but I sat in one at truckfest Scotland a few weeks ago and I liked what I seen. If it drives as well as the current premium, then they should be onto a winner with their new model. Not likely to get a shot in one any time soon as our premiums are going next month and are being replaced by CFs.:cry::cry::cry:

Silver_Surfer:
That’s surprising as I’m sure merc were saying the euro 6 would be worse on fuel than the euro 5 at the time of the new actros launch.

I think that’s right, but to be fair they were talking new model Actros at E5. I think they said new Actros at E6 would be better than old Actros with the V engines at E5, but not quite as good as the new Actros with the E5 version of the E6 engine, if that makes sense?

Is that a certain trucknet members photo ?

Jeez…200 photos and they print that one !!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

200 photos…they only sent me 2!

Feel free to sen me a pic that you like, & I’ll replace the one you don’t like.

Was the photographer Tom Cunningham?

Sure felt like 200… Myabe that’s one of the better ones :open_mouth: Yes it Was Tom…

damoq:
Haven’t driven one but I sat in one at truckfest Scotland a few weeks ago and I liked what I seen. If it drives as well as the current premium, then they should be onto a winner with their new model. Not likely to get a shot in one any time soon as our premiums are going next month and are being replaced by CFs.:cry::cry::cry:

You really think the Renault premium is a better truck than a CF 85 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

norb:

damoq:

You really think the Renault premium is a better truck than a CF 85 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

From a drivers point of view, yes I do.:sunglasses:

norb:

damoq:

yes.

CFs are too small. Not a fan of DAF’s either.