Feedback Forum, let us know so we can lock the thread

read what was said…

To overturn the COPPA legislation would take a supreme court ruling :unamused: :unamused:

I cant afford to take the risk that we are forced to become a pay “Adult” site because of the language…
and IT DOES HAPPEN

If you or anyone doesnt like it , then dont use this website, I am not forcing you here with a gun at your head.

But if you wish to use this resource please respect the rules set by those who run it.

If you dont respect the rules then you will be banned

simplicity itself really

Rikki-UK:
If you dont respect the rules then you will be banned

Go on then.

Harry Monk:
Go on then.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I have read ALOT of posts made on Trucknet USA that would make Rob K’s indiscretions look like a teddy bears picnic :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Rikki-UK:
This site is accessed by children

So is ■■■■■■■. So are many pr0n sites.

Rikki-UK:
This site is hosted in the USA atm
This site is therefore bound by the laws of the USA

Including the First Amendment. You do know what the First Amendment is?

Rikki-UK:
If we allow adult content INCLUDING language we have to verify that evryone using the site who can read the content is an adult
the only way to do this is to ask everyone to pay with a credit card through a service such as verisign.

WRONG. Getting visitors to click on a disclaimer stating you are atleast 18 years or older suffices. If you think I’m wrong, go look at some US based pr0n sites.

Rikki-UK:
And one more thing It doesnt matter which rule of the website a member REPEATEDLY breaks even after being warned… if they continue to break the rules they go.

But for something as petty as Rob did, it sure makes you lot look bad.

Rikki-UK:
Take this as a yellow card to all members.
End of story

Yellow card to all members? Why have I been given a yellow card, I have done nothing wrong. How do I appeal to have it withdrawn please …

This is a serious question, I object to being disciplined for something I have had no part in! I have chosen to stay out of the RobK debate, thats between him and the site owners and nothing to do with me.

Yellow card to all members, bad move and totally unfair!

How do I appeal to have it withdrawn please …

You dont have too martin,

reviewing it I can see that I could have phrased it better. so the warning is withdrawn and I apologise.

Instead…

Anyone posting multiple threads/polls or spamming other forums with threads re; the removal of Rob K’s posting privelages will have their account temporarily disabled] to allow time for them to cool down.