Fed up!

Honstly feel like dumping the lorry at the side of the road and dropping the keys down the drain sometimes, theres always some c u next tuesday on your back. Scratch the motor and you get handed your P45, get held up at a drop or on the road and they think your hanging it out, P45, fail to achceive 10mpg whilst multi dropping in london, P45.

Saaamon:
Honstly feel like dumping the lorry at the side of the road and dropping the keys down the drain sometimes, theres always some c u next tuesday on your back. Scratch the motor and you get handed your P45, get held up at a drop or on the road and they think your hanging it out, P45, fail to achceive 10mpg whilst multi dropping in london, P45.

mate, get a brew and take some long deep breaths and dont let the ■■■■■■■■ get ya down.
Trouble is, there’s not much else about but theres more up where you are than down here in Cornwall where i am!

Yep know that feeling well.

Under constant pressure does get you that way in the end, what chance of booking yerself a week off and putting yer feet up.

Juddian:
Yep know that feeling well.

Under constant pressure does get you that way in the end, what chance of booking yerself a week off and putting yer feet up.

It really is constant pressure!

Not likely, P45 for such a request.

Good days, bad days.

I’ve had a crap day today, lots of little things going awry.

Worst of which was meeting an artic coming down through a narrow stretch of road, I was in the wider part so checked mirrors and thought I’d back up and pull into side road to let him past. Unfortunately white van man had tucked in right in the blind spot and I speared his front bumper with the forks of the telehandler that were poking out about 9" from between the ramps. :laughing:

Didn’t let it bother me, one of those things although he seemed a bit more bothered by it :laughing:

Tomorrow will no doubt bring some other mishap or disaster. Let it wash over you.

Anyway hope that gave you a laugh.

Think ya self lucky they seam to think we cab get 18 mpg out of our artics on furniture multi drop yeah right

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Monday’s nearly over mate, only one more day until midweek, then nearly Easter! :smiley:

It all boils down to top quality man management. You will never enjoy work when you have some office tw+t on at you constantly. It’s probably an age thing but nowadays I don’t let these bell ends get me down. I don’t answer the phone, my mobile or the in cab, when the office ring me when driving, any errors on the load are their problem not mine. If it stresses you out that much I would consider moving on, it’s not worth your health. I did hear a good story from a driver when working at ASDA. His then boss was constantly giving him stick about the job and one day he had enough. He was in Northampton, he worked out of Washington, so he phoned his wife to come and get him. When she got there he rolled the units front wheel onto the keys and went home. When his now former boss rang him he told him what he he could do with the job. Didn’t tell him where the unit was either. Sweet.