Favourite fuelcard?

: sounds like its time to bin the fuel card and use the credit card. is the quality of supermarket fuel ok to use.one old boy told me it was poor but then you know what old boys are/…

i have never had any trouble with the quality of supermarket fuel and i check my mpg at every fill up i work it out by pen and paper and not of the computer of the truck which is about 0.6mpg out and i will say that the look of some of the fuel at bunker stations leaves a lot to be desired

Professor:
the look of some of the fuel at bunker stations leaves a lot to be desired

Oh yes, fill up on Keyfuels for a year and you will notice a tide of black filth swimming around on top of the diesel, you have to factor in having your tanks taken off and steam cleaned which just adds to the cost.

I use keyfuels card with the fuel card co but there prices are quite high sometimes… My favourite at the moment is the fuel genie card… can be used at morrisons and tesco, pump prices, Monthly vat invoice on 1st of every month and they take it our by direct debit on or around 12th. I prefer that to paying weekly and supermarket prices are usually cheaper, 137.9 is cheapest by me… Shame they havent got asda on board cos there at 135.7 at the moment… (or they was 2 days ago)

Shaunm41:
I use keyfuels card with the fuel card co but there prices are quite high sometimes… My favourite at the moment is the fuel genie card… can be used at morrisons and tesco, pump prices, Monthly vat invoice on 1st of every month and they take it our by direct debit on or around 12th. I prefer that to paying weekly and supermarket prices are usually cheaper, 137.9 is cheapest by me… Shame they havent got asda on board cos there at 135.7 at the moment… (or they was 2 days ago)

theres not many morrisons or tesco stations which are hgv friendly :frowning:

andyp85:

Shaunm41:

And thats the only problem with it… I have 2 morrisons and a tesco located on my routes that are ok with canopy hight and pretty easy for a rigid, An atric may struggle mind… But there also is a few that have canopys at 11’ 1" which is a no go unless I wanna take the canopy with me… :open_mouth:

andyp85:

Shaunm41:

I’ve used a few Tesco and Sainsburys ones early mornings with an 8 wheeler. A local lowloader OD can often be seen topping up at Sainsburys mid afternoon, complete with trailer :laughing: