Favourite cleaning products

Most of us drivers have our own favourite cleaning products and polishes for certain things. So for slot of us still working it’s a little bit quieter n more time to clean n polish, so I thought I’d ask what everyone is I using and for what and where on their units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this should be good…wheres the popcorn… :slight_smile:

I prefer to use the superb w. Ife or even the commonly available g irlfriend for all my cleaning needs.

I like the aqua wax type products.
Described as a drying aid…rather than an out and out wax treatment…as long as your paintwork is in good condition,they make shining up your motor a doddle,as well as offering some protection.
Also like the detailing sprays.
Can be used instead of the aqua wax…but I like to use it as well as.
Makes sure any residue is removed…and can be safely applied to any surface.

Can also reccomend pro kleen snow foam

Ask swmbo , she does all my cleaning .

Never one to spend my own money on somebody else’s motor :unamused: , on principle, but I do like to keep interior clean and tidy, only because it’s MY living space for the week. :bulb:

So… just standard Tesco or Asda’s own brand type liquid cleaner to remove grime first, then a silicone shine type polish (citrus air freshner combined ) stuff ,on dash and plastic mats.
Looks very good despite being cheap. :sunglasses:

As for outside of cab …whatever is in the firm’s Truckwash barrel at the time, they don’t supply polish to polish outside of THEIR cab in THEIR time, if they did I would, they don’t so I don’t bother, (although it’s washed usually twice a week.)
Prefer to spend my money on my OWN stuff.
Hope you get my point. :wink: :smiley:

Just to clarify
I’m talking about cleaning my personal vehicles.
Truck gets bunged through the wash

commonrail:
Just to clarify
I’m talking about cleaning my personal vehicles.
Truck gets bunged through the wash

I see that YOU got my point anyway, :smiley:…but I was aiming it at the o/p tbh mate. :smiley:

Chrome Northwest every time