Favorite christmas song

As you might know Christmas is coming soon.So whats your favorite Christmas song .

Mine is Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon Rock .

I know this has nothing to do with lorry driving apart from lorrys have radio in them.

youtube.com/watch?feature=iv … QNirj6lbGY

I believe in Father Christmas … Greg Lake.

rudolph the ■■■■■■■■■■■ reindeer…frosty the pervert …you wont hear them on the radio though…lol
jimmy.

Fairytale of New York /The Pogues and Kirsty Macoll

12 days of christmas

I like this one :laughing:

The end bit always makes me laugh :laughing: .

youtube.com/watch?v=RCvkR6rT … re=related

You need to get out more :wink:

mushroomman:
The end bit always makes me laugh l: .

Transc:

mushroomman:

Yes maybe your right Transc :frowning: it’s probably because I haven’t seen Christmas snow for the last thirteen years, it’s not quite the same you know :wink: .

youtube.com/watch?v=zOkClq5J … re=related

mushroomman:

Transc:

mushroomman:

Yes maybe your right Transc :frowning: it’s probably because I haven’t seen Christmas snow for the last thirteen years, it’s not quite the same you know :wink: .

I’ve been on Bondi beach on christmas day :smiley: ,but I haven’t seen girls in santa hats and bikinis for the last ten years,it’s not quite the same you know :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOkClq5J … re=related

einstein:
Fairytale of New York /The Pogues and Kirsty Macoll

youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

Ditto.

I believe an Australian fella did a song about a poor little lad not being given a bicycle and he wasn’t very happy about it… Kevin Wilson I think… :wink:

The Pogues is the one of the best. I also like Chris Rea, Driving home for Christmas…

Piston broke:
I believe an Australian fella did a song about a poor little lad not being given a bicycle and he wasn’t very happy about it… Kevin Wilson I think… :wink:

See mutley song may be not its been removed

Kirsty MacColl for favourite

This is my fave christmas song…

John.

Annie Lennox sings “In the bleak midwinter.” It sounds much better than when I was at school

These are the songs that get me into the right mood for the holiday season. The first one may contain a cameo appearance from Sir Bertie Legohead, sounds a little like him anyway.