Faulty digi cards

Hi, I’m a new driver but seem to be struggling with my digi card.

The first day I used it it was fine. Scared he’ll out of me when it started flashing I was close to my driving time!!

Since then every time I get in a wagon it says driving without card 28. I put my card in and it shows my name, asks my country and if I want to manually change anything, but then goes back to the driving without card 28■■?

Is it something I’m doing wrong??

Cheers Dan :slight_smile:

The vehicle has probably been moved in the yard by someone without using a card, it’s nothing to worry about, just press the OK button to acknowledge the “driven without card” message and it will disappear.

It’s nothing you’ve done wrong :wink:

edit: Get rid of the message before inserting your card, if I remember correctly it will show for about a minute every minute or two, so after turning on the ignition you may have to wait a minute for it to appear, otherwise wait till you’ve completed the manual entry to get rid of it, that’s if you do manual entries.

Ok I’ll try that tomorrow:) thanks :slight_smile:

Will it have affected my readings for the past couple of days?

danbhardy:

No I don’t think it will affect you at-all … well not apart from the inconvenience you’ve had to put up with anyway :slight_smile:

Not at all. The movement without a card will be logged in the tacho (and will be visible when the head unit is downloaded by the operator) but will not register on your card.

tachograph:

danbhardy:

No I don’t think it will affect you at-all … well not apart from the inconvenience you’ve had to put up with anyway :slight_smile:

But it was a hooooooge inconvenience!! Lol :slight_smile: