Fault code reader

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a fault code reader/ scanner that will work on a 2007 MAN TGL, i have a few fault codes to clear.
It has an 24v eobd 16 pin connector and not any of the round ones.
Many thanks to anyone who knows.

Rocking horse ■■■ mate, even copy ones off of facebook are 1k plus.
I often wonder why someone hasnt jumped on the bandwagon of a basic obd reader for trucks?

I’ve got Delphi diagnostics on a laptop. There’s a section for cars and trucks. I’ve used it loads on cars but never on trucks. I was going to try it on ‘my’ truck at work but chickened out just in case it buggered it up somehow.

The “versions” of delphi that you get on ebay for less than £100, including the lookalike interface, are supposed to be good for up to about 2015 vehicles so you should be OK with one of them. I know they work on a 2005 Iveco (for all sorts of faults :unamused: ) and slightly older MAN. In my opinion it’s unlikely you would mess up an ECU with any of these things as all you are basically doing is querying the ECU and then asking it to clear it’s record of fault codes. If the fault is still there later it will flag it up again. No guarantees though and you might find your truck being remotely controlled from China :laughing:

‘My’ truck Is 2018 and doesn’t have any faults…yet [emoji57]
I would like to try my Delphi on a truck so if anybody wants me to try it in the doncaster area I’ll bring it (favorable rates for trucknet members [emoji38])
All I can say is I’ve used it on loads of cars and it works very well.

Our workshop, laptop cost £8k, and that gives dealer level diagnostic.

nomiS36:
I’ve got Delphi diagnostics on a laptop. There’s a section for cars and trucks. I’ve used it loads on cars but never on trucks. I was going to try it on ‘my’ truck at work but chickened out just in case it buggered it up somehow.

Have a look in the obd plug and I think you will find the 12 and 24v versions are different, one has an extra bit to stop you plugging it into the other, cant remember which way around it is!