Fatal forklift accident Facebook video

Jesus…

Following a report, I’ve removed the link, so please do not re-post it. dd.

Jesus. That just goes to show it only takes a second for it to all go wrong, and why we have such strict health and safety here

WTF!!! I know, I will just pull this 5 tonne fork lift back down…

And then just for good measure they drive over her!!! Shocking that :frowning:

The squeamish should not click on that link…

:open_mouth: And FB allowed that to be shown!!! ■■? :open_mouth:

The clown was overloaded…!!!

He / she knew that since they had someone on the back as extra ballast… :unamused:

OK, I haven’t got my fork ticket, but even I wouldn’t carry something that high on forks…

OMG, :astonished: :astonished:
Words fail me

F-reds:
The squeamish should not click on that link…

Defo

God knows what they were thinking when they tried to drive the truck forward after crushing her under it…that utter insanity, although can’t imagine she could possibly have survived that. Probably should be shown on every forklift course however, just like the Chinese one where 4 people get electrocuted pushing a tower scaffolding they show on PASMA courses.

Surely there should be a warning in the OP - This is a fatal accident.

thesun.co.uk/news/2109331/f … -forklift/

Link to the story in the sun

That’s some nasty ■■■■. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Goldfinger:
:shock: And FB allowed that to be shown!!! ■■? :open_mouth:

The clown was overloaded…!!!

He / she knew that since they had someone on the back as extra ballast… :unamused:

OK, I haven’t got my fork ticket, but even I wouldn’t carry something that high on forks…

FB don’t give a ■■■■ mate. They’l let most things through that’ll make your hair curl. Dose not surprise me in the slightest!

That ■■■■■ nasty wish I hadn’t watched it now :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

belter,but yeeech…scroll down for other ones that will make you wet yourself laughing…including,but not limited to…il keep walking the wrong way along the escalator,and I just got mugged in my wheelchair.( think the dwarf chauffeur from me myself and irene here…im in tears …definitely a class page. :laughing:

and some people balk at being told to keep at least a meter from a fork truck whilst it working

Latique:
and some people balk at being told to keep at least a meter from a fork truck whilst it working

Aye, some H&S stuff does make sense.

There is a little business I collect from often and it’s standard practise there for warehouse staff to get the forkie to ‘give them a lift’ up to some high racking to pick stuff, by them standing on the end of the forks then getting lifted 20 foot into the air :open_mouth: It ain’t clever.

I used to scoff at a lot of H&S stuff, until my missus had her uncle end up in hospital recently because he climbed up a step ladder at work without getting someone to hold it (as per the risk assessment etc.). He hit his head when he fell & now has brain damage and will probably never be the same person again. All because he thought “it’ll be rite”. Certainly an eye opener for me. Why the ■■■■ would you risk an injury , no matter how slight the odds, for a poxy job?

Just watched it on Youtube, I’m not sure which was worse the accident or the other workers driving the forklift forward afterwards :open_mouth:

How many people walk round the front of their lorry in a busy yard without checking first? So easy to get smacked by a truck or forklift.

As much as people whinge on here about H&S rules, let’s hope none of them end up being a statistic like that. Something so daft and a quick decision can easily cost your life in places where trucks and forklifts operate.
Hence the need for over the top rules these days.
Someone at that place will be in deep do do over that, most likely the driver of the FLT as they were trying to lift something far too heavy for the machine and possibly the guy pretending to be a counterweight.
A preventable accident as always.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

simcor:
As much as people whinge on here about H&S rules, let’s hope none of them end up being a statistic like that. Something so daft and a quick decision can easily cost your life in places where trucks and forklifts operate.
Hence the need for over the top rules these days.

I still prefer to use common sense