Fast money

Ok so I’m single again and I’m looking for one of
These hens teeth jobs great money, hard work and very hot!!!
So it might be helping the yanks move assets or shovel ■■■■ in
Spain. I’m open to offers. I want to graft hard for 8 months and live on
A beach in Thailand for 2. Any one no of such a job■■?
Here we go open the flood gates

There is a few choices
Possibly european roaming staying out for a month or two at a time.
Music concerts where you are gone for a few months at a time same goes for film work or you have events , formula1 , something along them lines would be the best i would imagine.
Or you can join the import business importing a certain line of good s make fast money and get holidays inside then for a few years with free bed and food :laughing:

nedflanders:
There is a few choices
Possibly european roaming staying out for a month or two at a time.
Music concerts where you are gone for a few months at a time same goes for film work or you have events , formula1 , something along them lines would be the best i would imagine.
Or you can join the import business importing a certain line of good s make fast money and get holidays inside then for a few years with free bed and food :laughing:

Yes the last one is more like it!!! But I like my freedom

A few years ago some boys done work in Saudi
Don’t no if it’s still going.

8 months work 2 months Ti then what

nick2008:

Then another 8 months work!!!

Are there any jobs with included Bed and Board provided like “Cleaning the beaches for a Phuket Resort” or “driving the municipal collection vehicle on the costa blanca” etc?

I’ve never heard of a “working holiday” job that was actually good money though - just ‘OK’ with the bed and board thrown in…

albaa:

nick2008:

Then another 8 months work!!!

see that buggered me up working on a 12mth year :wink:
:wink: :wink: :wink: :grimacing:

I could settle for a grand a week! Stobart are paying
That on agency for the euro Ali contract!!
Or so they say!!

albaa:
So it might be helping the yanks move assets or shovel [zb] in

I love you long time,wot a great place to go if you are single.went 3 times in a year ,soi 6 comes to mind,if you know where this is you know wot I am on about,you tube soi 6 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: keith

What about delivering livestock

I know a guy used to deliver for a ice cream supplier from mar-apr until oct-nov then went out to Thailand for the rest of the year.
Theres probably quite a few seasonal jobs like that.

albaa:

You think you’re on you’re own, i reckon half the male population of the world wants to do the same?
Can’t wait for all the answers, because i’m going to do exactly what they say…
I do know that shovelling ■■■■ in Spain is out the question though as unemployment is so high there is no shortage of ■■■■ shovellers!! :smiley:

I love you long time,wot a great place to go if you are single.went 3 times in a year ,soi 6 comes to mind,if you know where this is you know wot I am on about,you tube soi 6Â Â Â Â keith

Haha. In another life I used to work on Soi 6. 3 times in a year?? You must have been known as a veeeery “secksy maaaaan”

albaa:
I could settle for a grand a week! Stobart are paying

But I bet they want you to empty the bins too.

keith 2:

albaa:

I love you long time,wot a great place to go if you are single.went 3 times in a year ,soi 6 comes to mind,if you know where this is you know wot I am on about,you tube soi 6 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: keith

Know exactly what you mean, stayed in the Queen Vic a few times overlooking Soi Sin, was there in May, a little slice of paradise. On my last 3 days was when the military took over and everything was closed at 11pm, ■■■■■■■ criminal.

Queen Vic - what a place, did you ever have the Horseburger? Or the 1kg steak? Enough food on those plates to feed one of the Kahtoi’s next door for a month!

F-reds:
Queen Vic - what a place, did you ever have the Horseburger? Or the 1kg steak? Enough food on those plates to feed one of the Kahtoi’s next door for a month!

No I haven’t, had a decent roast there & fish & chips.
Had to beat your way through the Kateoy’s on Soi 6/1 to get to accommodation.

Get a degree and do a Tesol course. I lived in Thailand for 2 years teaching English.

If you want somewhere to stay, I can rent you my house. Only trouble is, it’s out in the country so not much nightlife. Nearest big town is Sakaeo.

Yes been a few times soi 6 post office cowboy
And walking street! Make sure you take a big stick
Keep the women at bay. Still need the fast cash to live there

Looked on kbr and Halliburton but they are old jobs
Heared about a mining company in Africa but can’t find any info