Farage

Remember him? The man given a platform on the BBC (always on it) complaining about having no voice?
Phil Moorhouse has a (Different Bias) video talking about him.
youtu.be/nKKgB2W3NJQ
Farage has cancelled an event on Cancel Culture.
What amused me was Moorhose explaining a bit about YouTube funding, and how Farage sponsors Moorhouse!

Franglais:
Remember him? The man given a platform on the BBC (always on it) complaining about having no voice?
youtu.be/nKKgB2W3NJQ
What amused me was Moorhose explaining a bit about YouTube funding, and how Farage sponsors Moorhouse!

I get your point. But who is paying for the Farage ads? It might not be Farage himself, indeed he might, just might, not be aware of it.

I regret that I find politics in general, and particularly in the UK, to be truly distasteful now. It seems that voters are influenced by what appear, to me, to be flashy conmen that amuse them rather than others who might be members of a grey-suited brigade but who actually know what they are speaking about and have sensible plans.

Add to that, in the UK’s case, the awful system of parliamentary representation where candidates must (to have any real hope of election) come from what is a very limited pool of a couple of parties. And those candidates have conformed to party dogma to be selected by the party. Not to mention the archaic performances and rules in parliament…

Enough for a Sunday morning…

Dipster:

Franglais:
youtu.be/nKKgB2W3NJQ

I get your point. But who is paying for the Farage ads? It might not be Farage himself, indeed he might, just might, not be aware of it.

I regret that I find politics in general, and particularly in the UK, to be truly distasteful now. It seems that voters are influenced by what appear, to me, to be flashy conmen that amuse them rather than others who might be members of a grey-suited brigade but who actually know what they are speaking about and have sensible plans.

Add to that, in the UK’s case, the awful system of parliamentary representation where candidates must (to have any real hope of election) come from what is a very limited pool of a couple of parties. And those candidates have conformed to party dogma to be selected by the party. Not to mention the archaic performances and rules in parliament…

Enough for a Sunday morning…

Good points.
There is a lot written about the finances of Farage. Anyone thinking he is some sort of principled patriot or whatever are truly mistaken. Lots there to see, plus monies being spent that have less than clear origins.
Too much money, and from too many unclear sources all over politics, and much worse now that it has been for years.

Those who rise to the top in politics are good politicians! That doesn`t mean they are good administrators, economists, or leaders. It means they are good at getting elected…period.

Time to look at radically different systems of Gov I reckon.
The Parliamentary system worked well-enough-ish for a long time. But it isn`t some God given system incapable of being improved upon. Those who get to top of it are less likely to want to change it, but it looks worse all the time.

He’s basically a Tory controlled opposition.His attack on Gerard Batten proved it.
But 100% better than far left compromised Bozo and his circus of closet LibDems.