FAO our Mr Sploom

Seriously mate this sitcom ‘Everyone Else Burns’ (Channel4/More4) is right up your strasse. :bulb:
Assuming you ain’t done what the main character did (remove the sinful tv from the family and smash it) I urge you to watch it.
The Dad is played by an unrecognisable Simon Bird of ‘Friday night dinner’
and it is just how I imagine you to be. :smiley:

A fanatical religious Dad and his long suffering church following totally religiously repressed.family, who is wanting to be ‘an elder’ of his sect church,.and their efforts to convert everybody around them…as in fact you told me you do with your workmates. :smiley:
Check it out mate you’ll love it.

It starts with him waking his family up in the middle of the night to head through town into the mountains for ‘Apocalypse practice’. :smiley:

Judging by our previous conversation on here, it instantly reminded me of you. and I ask myself is it really a sitcom, or actually a documentary about you and your lifestyle :wink: :smiley:

No offence btw, not being cheeky , as it is more or less just what you told me about yourself in a voluntary way.

Btw tongue firmly in cheek as you didn’t completely convince me you were actually genuine. :wink: :smiley:
So just a bit of fun, (or serious… you choose) …but please watch it. :smiley:

Anyway that said, let me know if it makes for painful viewing in a ‘Too close to home’.stylee. :laughing:

Edit…Just watched the whole series,.turns out he has a problem with homosexuals also…ring any bells on our last in depth conversation?
He is in denial about his son who is showing signs of ,.a bit like the hypothetical question I asked you last time that you more or less refused to answer. :bulb:
google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJ … e&ie=UTF-8

Check it out.

Wow,ok I will have a look at it

Sploom:
Wow,ok I will have a look at it

Fill.yer boots mate, be my guest,.I’m sure you’ll relate to it…but be aware it is actually a comedy not a documentary. :smiley:
Let me know. :laughing: