Fancy saving a life?

I know most of you will just look at the post and not reply or respond in anyway. But if just a couple of you take an interest or sign up to become a donor my work here will be done .

Bit of back story for you …

I now work for TNT (BV) it is a fantastic job I kid you not. The money is good,vehicles are superb and the blokes I work with are a great bunch of lads. When I first applied for the job I was told by a lot of drivers " no chance there jim ,it’s dead mans shoes " any way I got the job .

Yesterday I done a trip with a guy called Mick Wilson , I knew Mick from my days at DHL and knew that he lost his young son Michael to leukaemia 6 years ago .

Mick decided to talk to me yesterday about the events leading up to Michaels tragic death. I found myself completely humbled and very upset as he told me about Michael’s life.

If you get a moment and fancy having the opportunity in saving somebody’s life please take a look at this link.

anthonynolan.org/What-you-ca … ation.aspx

I wanted to leave my whole body for research when I die, but apparently its not all that simple, If you have a family you have to make sure none of them object, you have to have a medical so that If there is something wrong with you , I.E.cancer ,they know immediatly what to look forwhen they open you up for the students, unfortunately Its a lot more complicated than people think.

Not sure if I can sign up due to the health probs I already have & the drugs I take for that

ive been a donar for years. :wink:

Used to be a blood donna but as said cant now because of the drugs I have to take

I am on the (kidney) donna register used to have a card many years back ( late 70’s) it has changed a bit since then though

carry card and blood donor too :smiley:

jx