Famous, nearly

Whilst unloading in Kerkrade in Holland last week, a young lad came and asked if he could take a few pics of the Orange Eyesore, no problem says i, and off he went with his camera, he asked a lot of questions about the truck, and said if it was ok with me he would put them on his website, he was around 16 or 17 years old, and if its ok id like to put a link to his page www.freewebs.com/kevingeers my motor is in the special section. not a bad little site as it goes. I gave him the adress for trucknet, he said he would join so he could look at the truck pics on the photo forum.

he has some great pics there, good job you gave it a good clean and polish the other week!!

reckon he would of been impressed with the erf more that i have been in all week mind :open_mouth: :laughing:

I doubt he even knows what an erf is!!

kindle530:
I doubt he even knows what an erf is!!

they have sent them over the water before, brave drivers!!! mind you eric vick used to send them to morocco!! ■■■■ that in a plastic pig!

ERF were used by a lot of operators in France, especially on Tank and Tipper work.

There was a large dealer in Lyon who had a yard full of new trucks waiting for delivery.

And dont forget Friderici who ran a fleet of Fodens in Switzerland

quite a few spanish used erf’s also.

glenman:
quite a few spanish used erf’s also.

i saw one in cambridge services, the poor sod had put a scania griffin sticker up the side of the cab, i dont know which would be worse to have, they are both rubbish :laughing:

kindle530:
Whilst unloading in Kerkrade in Holland last week, a young lad came and asked if he could take a few pics of the Orange Eyesore, no problem says i, and off he went with his camera, he asked a lot of questions about the truck, and said if it was ok with me he would put them on his website, he was around 16 or 17 years old, and if its ok id like to put a link to his page www.freewebs.com/kevingeers my motor is in the special section. not a bad little site as it goes. I gave him the adress for trucknet, he said he would join so he could look at the truck pics on the photo forum.

Kindle,
I have to say that even with the present paint job it’s a very tidy truck. Looks in unbelievably good nick (or else you spend ages cleaning it!), how many miles/kms has it done?
The lad is also not a bad photographer…

hi mate, i did a diary last night, the km of the truck is in the diary, and i do polish the wheels now and again.

chorcheela:
Looks in unbelievably good nick (or else you spend ages cleaning it!).

You obviously haven’t heard of Carl’s legendary polishing skills :wink: :wink:
He can often be found perched on top of the roof buffing up the bits nobody else can see.

KW:
[He can often be found perched on top of the roof buffing up the bits nobody else can see.

Aye but what about his lorry… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Taxi for montanaman… :wink:

montana man:

KW:
[He can often be found perched on top of the roof buffing up the bits nobody else can see.

Aye but what about his lorry… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Taxi for montanaman… :wink:

your coat sir… :laughing:

KW:

chorcheela:
Looks in unbelievably good nick (or else you spend ages cleaning it!).

You obviously haven’t heard of Carl’s legendary polishing skills :wink: :wink:
He can often be found perched on top of the roof buffing up the bits nobody else can see.

:blush: :blush: uuummmm yes i do that as well :blush: :blush: :blush: if a jobs worth doing, and all that!
i heard a whisper that it may soon be going into the spray booths, so i got my fingers crossed that it will happen sooner rather than later! prob be colour coded blue, maybe metallic. :smiley: :smiley: