Famous at last!

No not me my brother :frowning:, he is about to appear on a big tv show in the uk and hopefully he will become a household name.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dragonsden/biogs/duncan.shtml

I,m proud of him so i thought i would just share it with you folks, if you can get to watch it it should be a good programme.

if he ain’t famous by now jammy then he must be doing something wrong. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: if i’m right he has opened another fitness club at kirkton campus in livingston,but good luck to him and i’ll try and watch it if i remember :wink: :wink: :wink:

Your quite right to be proud of him mate!

Estimated to be worth around £115m

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

If he’s built himself up from nothing to that, then good on him :wink: .

[zb] right Lib

just watched it jammy and i thought it was a very good programe.the deal that him and the other guy peter has done with the last guy for umbrella’s is potentialy a great earner for both concerned as the rail network is huge.glad to see your brother seen sence to revert back to 20% the same as peter did.and b4 peter had a dig at him for doing it i said to the wife that he was out of order and said he should take the same as peter offered as it will be a good profit on his investment.i suppose that’s the weegie that’s in him. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

good program :wink: :wink:

Heard your brother being interviewed on the money program early yesterday morning on 5 Live Jammy, he talked a lot of sense.

I spoke to him last night about the programme saying how he looked like the nice guy by giving the 2% back to the guy and saying that he didnt look like the evil money grabbing business man people might think he was.

Didnt that other guy (peter jones) look like a spoilt little brat when he was beaten on a deal?.

I was on the floor laughing when he said to the girl from Glasgow to turn around and let him see the back of her dress then replying it was VERY nice from the back and the camera catching him smiling i know what was going through his mind :slight_smile::), good lad;).

If there is one weakness he has its a pretty face but dont we all :wink:;).

I have spoke to him about being slef employed my self and he would love to see that he has offered me a 0% loan rate to set myself up but theres just one thing i cant seem to get going and thats the idea for a business.

Anyone got an idea?, or do you have something you want to get going but cant raise the cash?, that will include me■■?..

I’ve only just caught this thread but I did see the show you are right to be proud Jammy. It’s a great show and that brolly thing should work but it was balanced out with some real muppets.

Personally if my brother was worth 115m i would be on the blag for 1 of them :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

His business is worth 115m and hes the MD hes got some other title but he gets no money whatsoever out of the business hes not even on a salary just expenses :wink: and a free membership of the gym.

When he sells it (IF HE DOES) then he will be worth a hell of a lot persoanlly but at the minute he actually doenst have a great deal of money in the bank.

Hes been good to me in the past, ( new car wedding present and the occasional cheque for a few grand) had he inherited it i might think he owes me something but as he built it up from scratch using nothing but his own sweat and brains i dont ask for anything just the occasional week in his £4.5million vila in the south of France free of charge :slight_smile::).

He got the brains i got the …emm well … hee hee…good looks i guess.