Fake

Yes or no…

youtube.com/shorts/BW129TweOvM?feature=share

I have actually driven around one cop in my career but I’d stop short of actually clouting one with me bumper.

I’m confident this will make some of you lots day. :smiley:

Looks like he was being directed to stop but decided he didn’t want to stop. I wonder why he felt the need not to comply with a traffic stop. Could be wrong but that is what it looks like to me.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:
Looks like he was being directed to stop but decided he didn’t want to stop. I wonder why he felt the need not to comply with a traffic stop. Could be wrong but that is what it looks like to me.

I don’t think you’re wrong, he clearly wanted this driver to pull over, I can’t imagine Russian cops taking kindly to almost being run over

possibly a ukrainian driver…!!!

Russians are built different lol. They just do not give a ■■■■ haha.
I read a few of the comments they all seem to side with the driver and are hilarious.

It seems the policeman got a promotion from a traffic officer to a speed bump

As for it being fake? I mean… just google Russian driving on youTube lol… this is pretty tame in comparison.

simcor:

Yes, that’s exactly it. In fact, you see that black and white baton the GAI (State Automobile Inspectorate) officer is holding out? I’ve still got one of those in the attic at my ex’s home somewhere that I swapped for a couple of packets of Marlboro back in the 90s.

Anyway, here’s a photo of me getting nicked by the filth in Belarus (which is pretty much the same thing as Russia anyway). This used to happen several times a day.

I guess modern Russia / Belarus is like France of the 80s/90s. carry some bribe money and your golden. Or so I have been told from my old man lol.

There are a plethora of videos of road rage videos in Russia and the occupants of cars get a serious beating from very angry lorry drivers.

adam277:
I guess modern Russia / Belarus is like France of the 80s/90s. carry some bribe money and your golden. Or so I have been told from my old man lol.

Yes, France was the same when I started. You tucked a 100 franc note into your passport, when you were stopped the first question you were asked was “Passeport?” A couple of minutes later you got it back, minus 100 franc note and it was all smiles and “Bonne route, Monsieur!”

It used to be that diesel was cheaper in the UK than France, but France had a 200 litre diesel import limit. The Douanes used to climb up the cab steps in Calais to look at the gauge, the needle would be on the “full” mark and there would be a 10 franc coin sitting on the fuel gauge bezel until he climbed down again. Again it was all smiles and off you go Monsieur! :stuck_out_tongue: