Fake ambulance!

This dopey old git did his car up like an ambulance ! What was he thinking :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/D … story.html

perhaps he’s a “shambulance man” . :sunglasses:

He probably watched top gear the other week when they made ambulance’s and got the idea off that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought it was an Ambwilans in Wales ■■ :grimacing:

dreamlands2001:
He probably watched top gear the other week when they made ambulance’s and got the idea off that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Including the patient ejection canon?

was hoping the thread would be similar to fake taxi :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What’s the point of a DRIVING BAN FFS He didn’t even have a licence and aw he’s suffered a heart attack and had to arrive in a wheel chair … Tough I hope he gets a long frigging time in the cells.

nick2008:
What’s the point of a DRIVING BAN FFS He didn’t even have a licence and aw he’s suffered a heart attack and had to arrive in a wheel chair … Tough I hope he gets a long frigging time in the cells.

Probably thinks he’s a politician or one of them ‘celebs’ now. You know the sort of thing " I’ll make out I’m on me death bed, then they’ll feel sorry for me and let me off." :unamused:

Just a logical extension of “agency driver’s limp”, surely?