Failed hazard perception, but seen all hazards

The retest was last night and I passed. Double clicked and it seemed to work :slight_smile:

And they let me sit it half an hour early too which was nice of them.

Cheers peeps :slight_smile:

Done mine Tuesday and I had fear all time I was clicking too early so Iā€™d chuck an extra click in for good measure ! Mod 2 booked for 29th this month now.

Newbie1985:
Done mine Tuesday and I had fear all time I was clicking too early so Iā€™d chuck an extra click in for good measure ! Mod 2 booked for 29th this month now.

Congrats :slight_smile: wish I did the extra click the first timeā€¦

got my theory on the 18th of January multiple choice and hazard and perception , so i am guessing guys that on the hazard and perception you click when you see the hazard and then 1-2 seconds later click it again yes?.

shepo08:
got my theory on the 18th of January multiple choice and hazard and perception , so i am guessing guys that on the hazard and perception you click when you see the hazard and then 1-2 seconds later click it again yes?.

Yeah thatā€™s right, although I wouldnā€™t wait as long as 2 seconds. The 5 point scale thing can often end as fast as 5 seconds. Sounds pedantic but I waited just under 1 second, itā€™s still a long time when you think about it.

Just click, say ā€œbananaā€ in your head, then click again haha.

Youā€™ll be fine lol. Good luck! :slight_smile:

To add, as mentioned in another thread, the real tests are much slower and more CGI based than the one on the demo videos so seem to be simpler to hit at least some kindof score. Itā€™s just early clicking that seems to catch a lot of people, so the double click method is best.

Itā€™s not as scary as youā€™ll imagine if you read all the forums and ADIā€™s complaining about it, although it does need some serious rethinking.