Failed class one

So, I failed my class one this morning out of Atherton test station. 2 minor faults on the drive…then the reverse, which I even got out to have a look, then reversed a bit too far…well, pushed the barrier into a different post code more like it! lol

Anyway, im not too down hearted about it, just one of those things.

Does anyone no of any training schools around the north west who might be available at short notice so I can do my retest?

why would nt you want to go with the same school?

because Id have to wait until October. I’d much rather get it done now while its fresh in my mind. Dont get me wrong, the driving school ive been at, who are based in Darwen, near Blackburn, they are very good, however, being very good means they are busy.

well, it does not really work like that unfortunately. Other schools won’t be much interested in you unless you get a full course again.

and October is not to far away, is it? i think a retest within 2-3 weeks is reasonable

Give Red Rose training a call. They are only down the road from Atherton. (Bolton).

Nothing wrong with 2-3 weeks, am sure you would have a pre drive before hand… Never know you might get a cancellation like I did!

Stick with them, don’t recommend to swap schools.

coltgti:
So, I failed my class one this morning out of Atherton test station. 2 minor faults on the drive…then the reverse, which I even got out to have a look, then reversed a bit too far…well, pushed the barrier into a different post code more like it! lol

Don’t worry about it bud…years ago when I did my class one in a W&D, everything went prefect until reverse, road test …got back to the test centre… uncoupling was text book…even to the point of recoupling…did all the checks ( trailer brake ) line up was good, height was spot on… capture was as it should be…dropped the clutch for the tug test and dragged the ■■■■■■■ across the test centre… was not a happy bunny…

Had my doubts about that new cable on the drag… Still I got the blame for snapping it…