Failed cat c

Well all was going well until I went for the wrong gear while pulling away causing traffic behind me to stop, an instant fail it seems so gutted would be an understatement. Apart from that the test went well with 4 minors so booked retest for a months time, an expensive ■■■■ up :blush:

Don’t worry about it. You will get through it sooner or later.

adam277:
Don’t worry about it. You will get through it sooner or later.

Cheers, just one of those things as the rest went fairly well. As soon as I done it I could of slapped myself lol, will be on the ball next time.

Concentrate on the positive. The fact that you only had four minors. That’s excellent!
The fluffed gear change was just one of those daft random things that can happen during the pressure of a test.
Also, other positives - look on it as building experience. Of driving, and being under test conditions. You now know what to expect, and will be better prepared for the next test.
It’s only a minor glitch on the way to passing and becoming a driver.
Good luck next time.

Why are you training as an HGV driver, wrighty1?

TeeHee:

Nose out of joint? Perhaps instead of trolling a LGV forum your time would be better spent looking for a job outside of the world of logistics if you despise it so.

Are you a happy trucker, LittleCar? Like the sort that encourages misguided people, like OP into training up as lorry drivers, with no reward at the end?

I’m a happy trucker and yes, I’d encourage people to get into it. You sound extremely bitter TeeHee. You’re either a failed driver or don’t have the balls to do the job yourself.

TeeHee:

Because I woke up one day & had a calling, it was like a whole new world opened up to me & I couldn’t resist :unamused:
On the other hand you could always jog on :laughing:

Anyway test is rebooked in an auto this time just to cut out potential issues.

wrighty1:
Because I woke up one day & had a calling, it was like a whole new world opened up to me & I couldn’t resist :unamused:

Couldn’t have said it better!

The best of luck to you in your retest.

wrighty1:

TeeHee:

It’s a doctor you need, not an HGV licence.

I don’t think he could drive a doctor though

TeeHee:

I take it you drive an HGV and have an interest or are you just lonely :question:

I’m going for lonely, or is it the school holidays again?

NickW88:
I’m going for lonely, or is it the school holidays again?

Ahh yes forgot it could be school holidays.

Great username TeeHee

Did you think that up all by yourself or did you’re Mum help? :unamused:

TeeHee:

wrighty1:

TeeHee:

It’s a doctor you need, not an HGV licence.

Dr dre?

wrighty1:

TeeHee:

I take it you drive an HGV and have an interest or are you just lonely :question:

Yes, I’ve been driving them for quite a long time now, regrettably. So, I’m qualified enough to voice a justified opinion on this subject.

Not only that, but I enjoy speaking to deranged halfwits like yourself and the rest of these other scumbags in here.

It’s a peculiar pastime, I know, but, there you go…

Ignore the troll ■■■ she, only hijacks forums and such (don’t you ■■■ she?), so won’t be long before admin blocks the ■■■ head.