Failed C+E

Well had my C+E today and managed to clip a curb on a quite tight roundabout. Then went on to not get the truck in gear properly at a set of lights and rolled back when it poped out of gear. oh well got a retest booked for the 12th so shall try not to be a complete ■■■ :blush:

If the rest of the test went ok then you should pass next time…

good luck in the 12th apparently best drivers pass 2nd time. :slight_smile:

Good luck next time round. At least you know what to expect next time. Dwelling on mistakes can often create more mistakes. If you do make an error, put it behind you and move on.

Unlucky and better luck next time :wink: Be confidant and it’ll happen.

danj:
good luck in the 12th apparently best drivers pass 2nd time. :slight_smile:

no they dont 3rd time lucky :laughing:
well it was for me :laughing:

or fourth in my case :blush:

3rd time for me. :smiley:

hi guys I’m new to the site and to the business,I have failed twice already on C+E in a month for the usual mistake I’ve clip a curb on a tight corner and the last time for observation on roundabouts,my test centre is in purfleet and I know their passing rate is 37%,but I know the roads now “I think” I don’tknow why I get nervous when the examiner is in the cabin and I try to concentrate to much and I think there is why I’m getting it wrong, I have the test in 2 weeks again and asking for any advice please,thank you…I nearly gave up the C+E last time but my instructor told me don’t do it cause C+E would be the best thing for me…thank you guys and wish me good luck…

Good luck for next time fellas. just remember, a kirb is like a 15 year old girl, u cant brush past it and u cant mount it coz both are illegal :grimacing:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Rosbergg :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Rosbergg:
I get nervous when the examiner is in the cabin

Herbal remedies such as KALMS may help you

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

I have received a call today my new test is on wednesday 10th wish me luck, I really want this and get out there and earn some money :unamused:

Good luck for tomorrow. I failed on the same thing, clipping a curb :frowning: But i also have got my re-test next thursday 18th.
Good luck and keep it slow and steady!! :wink:

hello guys I have pass my test today and it feels so good,thanks for all the support and the best wishes,good luck to everyone on your test…

Rosbergg:
I have pass my test today

Rosbergg:
hello guys I have pass my test today and it feels so good,thanks for all the support and the best wishes,good luck to everyone on your test…

Hi Rosbergg,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one mate. :smiley:

thanks Rog and Dieseldave, now is the hard bit finding a job…with no experience with will be very difficult. :neutral_face:

Rosbergg:
thanks Rog and Dieseldave, now is the hard bit finding a job…with no experience with will be very difficult. :neutral_face:

If you’ve got a Norbert Dentressangle depot near you give them a go, they took me on at 22 with no experience :wink:

Well done Rosbergg :smiley:

Well done for passing!! :smiley: :smiley: Hope you have some luck finding work.