Failed C.e again 2nd time

YAMBOL57:
Well I have taken the plung again and booked an assesment with a REPUTABLE Trainer Who comes with Glowing testamonials on this site Paul at Hindley Green HGV Just got off the Phone and he know the Roundabout that I have the phobia :open_mouth: with as soon as I said A58 he said yep westhoughton and thats a big help for me . :laughing: I feel a lot better now I just wish I would have had the money To do the full course with him in the first place Because I know for a fact that It would all have been over and done with by August :smiley: ā€¦ And this time i feel a lot more confident ā€¦ :smiley: ALREADY ā€¦

Hi Roy, sorry to hear that you failed again, i have been a bit busy lately so have only just read your posts.

You wonā€™t go wrong with Paul, you probably have read my training diaries and know that i passed both c & c+e with him, heā€™s a genuine bloke and his training routes cover the test routes as he has probably told you already.

Iā€™m 100% certain that you will pass this time :sunglasses:

Good luckā€¦oh, and glad the jobs going well!!

John.

Thanks John yea i got a good feeling this time :smiley: . as soon as i mentioned the A58 roundabout that i failed on twice he knew streight away westhoughton road am going down on wed at 4 to see him and have an assesment Paul said that he will put me right so i have every faith in him after what ive just been through .

Hi Yambol57. Iā€™m sorry to learn about the C+E but am really heartened by your attitude and resilience. Get on with a good trainer and see if you donā€™t address that phobia. You were a good student with a poor teacher last time; with a good teacher and some decent instruction/advice youā€™ll crack it!

Stick with it my friend and enjoy the experience youā€™re getting on the class 2 (although shifting a few tons of stubborn blacktop by banjo is NOT anyoneā€™s idea of enjoyment!!). At least you save on the gym membership feesā€¦ :grimacing:

Cheers,

Lazlo

hiya Yambol,
sorry to hear about you recent fail, been there, done that. But then for my final and successfull Cat C test I went to Paul at Hindley Green. Best thing I ever did.

Be assured that Paul is a really good instructor. Heā€™s really genuine, much more interested in getting you to be a good safe driver and passing your test instead of just taking your money off you. It was Paul and Roy his associate who sweated blood to get me passed in July and I can only ever say good things about the guys. Pretty much the best team I have experienced.

Rest easy pal, you are going to the right man. Iif I had any money I would be doing my C+E with Hindley Green right now, but I am skint. However I am earning a few quid a week on the Agencies as a 7.5 ton driver and sometimes driverā€™s mate. Did a 14 hour double manned shift on Saturday. (we split the driving in accordance with the EU regs. if any VOSA listening) :wink:

Good luck Yamb, it wont be long now before you get your C+E,

Chris L.

Well i finnaly got a good trainer i went down to hindley on wednesday and had an assesment with paul and we both agread on 3 hrs then test (just got to get used to a different vehicle ) . so paul booked a saterday mornin 8.30am test while i was with him . after just 1 hr with paul i saw a big huge difference in the quality of instruction ā€¦ :smiley: and feel a lot better now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Glad Ur feeling good about Ur training now with a good feeling of Ur trainer Iā€™m sure Ur pass is just a formality
:smiley: :smiley:
So whenā€™s Ur test
Good luck with it
Jenx