Failed again

pardon my ignorance but being a semi old ■■■■ ive never had to do a hazard test , what are they ?

bowser:
pardon my ignorance but being a semi old ■■■■ ive never had to do a hazard test , what are they ?

A computer ‘game’ that marks your ability to spot hazards from a series of scenarios you have to watch. If you spot them early, as experienced drivers would (or should), it thinks you’re cheating and scores you 0.

It’s utter ■■■■■■■■ mate. You’re missing nothing except a DSA fad.

Truckulent:

bowser:

A computer ‘game’ that marks your ability to spot hazards from a series of scenarios you have to watch. If you spot them early, as experienced drivers would (or should), it thinks you’re cheating and scores you 0.

It’s utter ■■■■■■■■ mate. You’re missing nothing except a DSA fad.

HHMMM i have a better idea , why dont they do what my instructor did and get you to say what you see while you drive down the road , hazards included . my instructor wanted a running report of all you could see from start to finish . ( could be why i’m fabulous )

i would have thought you’d learn more in the real world rather than in a class room but who am i to argue im just a driver …